User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Roll with us, learn with us and become one of us.

We have no problem helping. This is a family forum. Read, learn, ask questions, and contribute back to others in need with what you have learned.

I had fenugreek give me ALL the classic symptoms of PFS, to a slightly lesser degree, but the symptoms were there. If you've had PFS or the same from saw palmetto, I feel your pain.
    Fenugreek, dam
    This is my first hearing about it.

It's amazing how many products/natural suppletments can inhibit DHT. I'm trying not to be overly paranoid in believing that Res, zink and fish oil are all 5Ar inhibitets but at the same time this is my first time hearing about fenugreek so you just never know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    There's a lot of options. If you want a transdermal you could try andractim, andro300 or source pure epi powder and salvo. If you want an internal product Alphahard has the alpha and beta isomer and therefore its the closest thing to androhardv3. I have to stress though, I'm on cdnuts regime. Prohormones are literally the last thing you should add, they're not even remotely essential to the program.. I'm not sure why so many guys think it's the key. Hard work is the key. Always.
    Thanks for the response

" andractim-prescription DHT not legal in is without prescription"

This is my ideal option but Because this is not legal with out a prescription and because of the job I have I cant take the risk or ordering it from another country. Therefor I can't use this unless I can get a doctor to give it to me which as I am sure you already know probable won't happen.

"or source pure epi powder and salvo."

As interesting as this idea is I am just straight up to uncomfortable with attempting it. Maybe if I can find more info on it I will attempt this in the future. Right now there is not enough instructions that are out their explaining this process-

"alpha hard has the alpha and beta isomer and therefore its the closest thing to androhardv3"

So it's between Alpha hard and andro300.

I like the idea of andro300 being a transdermal cream. This will be easier on my digestive system (that's crippled by PFS) and my liver. It just seems like a healthier option. However alpha hard as you mentioned has both of the active ingredients that was in androhard.

So I will just have to choose between these to for my first cycle.

That's interesting that you did not have to take DHT prohormones/ do not contribute the taking of DHT prohormones to your recovery. With that said what do you feel was the most revelent factor that you contribute The most to your recovery?

I understand its all hard work as there is not one easy thing about cdnuts's method. Trust me I know, I'm doing it right now.

After some more time of strict paleo diet eating and after a longer fast I feel like my body is clean and ready for this cycle. I also feel like I need to increase 5Ar presence to make progress

Only other thing I should add is that up until recently it's not like I have been doing nothing. For a while now I have actually been eating somthing pretty close to a strict paleo with carb back loading. It just had not been perfect until now and I have not fasted until now. I have also been running "cycles" of high dose DHEA followed by cycling natural T boosters. So it's not like I'm going from doing nothing to "hey let's go run a cycle of DHT pro hormone" because I think I'm ready only after a little hard work.

I guess it comes down to if I truly need to stimulate 5AR to as cdnuts puts it "nudge my body back little by little in the right direction" ?

After all this is what he did
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 03-20-2015 at 09:09 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I apologize, your first post is enormous and I'm tired/getting over a cold... and I'm wondering, what natural options have you tried?

1. My first suggestion is Creatine like Creapure. It's simply going to boost your DHT and has been proven to do so in at least one study.

2. Sorghum. Check out the study: 54% boost in 5-a enzyme (converts testosterone to DHT).

3. Boron also boosts DHT (and testosterone, among other things).

That's just supplementation.

You're going to want to eat a healthy diet and you're going to want to lift weights too.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I apologize, your first post is enormous and I'm tired/getting over a cold... and I'm wondering, what natural options have you tried?

1. My first suggestion is Creatine like Creapure. It's simply going to boost your DHT and has been proven to do so in at least one study.

2. Sorghum. Check out the study: 54% boost in 5-a enzyme (converts testosterone to DHT).

3. Boron also boosts DHT (and testosterone, among other things).

That's just supplementation.

You're going to want to eat a healthy diet and you're going to want to lift weights too.
    My experience with creatine is pretty extensive. I have used it before and after my DHT inhibiter crash. The creatine product that I always found to be the most effective is a product called size on. It requires no loading phase and I got noticeable results in muscel mass/muscel sise everyime I used it properly by drinking a gallon and a half-2 gallons of water every day while on it. As far if the creatine was indeed increasing my DHT levels or not, it may have but I noticed no improvments in my symptoms other than increse muscel mass which alone is obviously still good.

The sorghum and the boron I have never tried. I plan on using both soon as they both look like safe options that can only help me and not hurt me.

As far as what I have tried thus far:

2 year clomid restart threapy at 50mg every other day with a quarter of a 1mg armidex tablet every day to control the high E I experienced the entire time while on clomid. The 2 year method (with a 6 month wean off) was somthing a endo came up with from men's heath Boston in Boston MA. He is awesome! Anyway this cured my dht inhibiter induced low T for the long run. However my symptoms still remain but it was deff the first major step In fixing this.

I have also experimented with Trib and Tongkat from world abs.com. They both incresed my testostetone. Other than that DHEA was the only other thing I tried which gave me the most results overall in symptom improvment over anything else I mentioned.

As far as eating right. My diet had been decent sense my crash but not perfect. I did my first fast recently and my diet is now perfect. Strict paleo with carb backloading. With clean carbs like brown rice, organic gluten free pasta, and patetos.

My workouts have always been pretty good. I have matained a weight of 210 pounds at 6 foot 5 for a while. (Not bragging about that as I know that's just average as far as how you guys role). However after coming down with a buldged disk in my lower back which caused me to not be able to work out combined with a 7 day fast I just did I'm now 185 at 6 foot 5. I'm weak but I'm slowly getting my strength back in the gym. I also just started squating for my first time. Even though I'm only squating about 90 pounds with sets of 12 reps I can already tell how effective it is.
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 03-22-2015 at 04:16 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DHEA does help you? You should try dermacrine. It's a topical DHEA product. A lot more of it converts to test/DHT due to being topically applied instead of oral.

I've used it pretty extensively both solo and with other products, let me know if you want more info.

Seems like your diet/training are in check.
    Last edited by BBG; 03-22-2015 at 07:00 PM.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    DHEA does help you? You should try dermacrine. It's a topical DHEA product. A lot more of it converts to test/DHT due to being topically applied instead of oral.

I've used it pretty extensively both solo and with other products, let me know if you want more info.

Seems like your diet/training are in check.
    I have been reading up on dermacrine. Looks like a solid option.
    Thanks