User Tag List

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    @ VayneZ : Kinda hard to tell lol. It fluctuates a little and weve got multiple days now do to work schedules but between 6 and 12 guys are usualy there.

Havent updated in awhile been extremely busy with work projects, and lifting. Signed up for the Lexen Xtreme summer meet its June 7th so Ive started dialing in for that. And I planed on checking max singles next month for the competition here. In the mean time:
    New squat pr in the gym:
    Tim 620 Raw Squat - YouTube

650 with band assist. We were using a box to set depth but I think I came up when hamstrings touched not my glutes.
    Tim 600+ Reverse Band Squat - YouTube

Bench 425 touch and go. Eh always room for more power
    Tim 425 raw bench press - YouTube

I dont know if you can view this or not. A visitor to our gym shot this one on his cell phone. 625 raw deadlift. This one upset me at the time because it was just so damn slow. I really need more power off the floor
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=660822473979806
    Tim's BACK!! And more brutal than ever!!! Sick vids man. I'm now fired up for today's workout!!!
    Can't open the facebook page though. Really wanna see that 625! You're a beast bro!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, KILLER BEARD!!! Just had to get that out of the way.

Awesome work on the 620, looked a little high, but that's some serious freggin weight brother! Glad to see all you guys killing it and pushing each other!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I draw inspiration from vikings.. love that show lol To bad work prefers me to keep it "trimmed" other wise Id let the beard go wild till the meet.

Yeah we started using a box for depth after that week. I mean I trust the calls from my partners but its always good to have a tool to guarantee your an inch bellow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So some updates, had a virus and the flu.. always a fun combo Still fighting some head congestion. Still putting in work though, no rest for the wiked. Here's some recent training footage:

Bench training last week: Started moving target weight of 455 with band assistance
    455 with gray:
    Tim 455 raw band assist grays - YouTube
    455 with orange and black:
    Tim 455 band assist with orange and black mini - YouTube
    315 close grip reps to finish flat bench training:
    Tim 315 x 7 close grip - YouTube
    Also worked in some floor presses and inclines.

Last thursday deadlift
    Went more aggressive then usual, mostly having a bad day and pissed off by someone I really dont like.
    645 possibly (nsfw) due to some language
    Tim 645 raw deadlift - YouTube
    went for 680 but took way to long on the setup and started to get winded, missed it, added hanging bands to feel out the weight:
    Tim 680 raw band assist - YouTube
    Head cold was still taking its toll but the 645 was a raw pr so I'm good with how the day went.

Squat session last saturday:
    580 projected opener for meet on june 7th
    Tim 580 raw squat - YouTube
    630 figured Id go for it, again stuffy head so I didnt want to drag the day out hit something heavy ish and move to the leg press
    Tim 630 raw squat - YouTube
    I'm going to ask coach to stand at an angle to provide a better view of the hips to gauge depth, the front view is seriously decieving. I trust the guys calling me up but is what it is. I'll deffinately want a better angle for the competition on here for final submital in april.
    Followed up with close stance leg press and calf raises.

tuesday the 25th
    455 with the orange and black.. first time in the 4 or 5 years ive used these wrist wraps thay came undone on the bench, ohh well.. go to work
    Tim 455 orange black band 3 25 2014 - YouTube
    455 with just the orange.. much more work but same result
    Tim 455 raw with orange band - YouTube
    Passed on accessory work plan on doing arms seperate on friday wanted to rest delts and shoulders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great work on everything! Squats seemed pretty high, but I'm not sure if that's the way you hit squats during training. I'm digging all the hard work buddy, keep it up MAJOR!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    645 pr while sick!!! WOW! And you made that one look easy Tim! Mad respect bruh !! Amazing!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Great work on everything! Squats seemed pretty high, but I'm not sure if that's the way you hit squats during training. I'm digging all the hard work buddy, keep it up MAJOR!!!
    Yeah after I saw the vids I was a bit upset. But, I do stand by the statement that my training partners give good calls. Trust me Ill keep working at it though. I do appreciate the feedback and Ill keep working at it. I do want to try another camera angle.

thursday 3/27/2014
    deadlift training
    did all tripples, mostly to stimulate without over doing it. Worked up by the plate to 585 x 3 followed by 605 for a double. Ran out of breath. Still trying to clean my head theres alot of congestion still but getting a little clearer every day.

friday 3/28/2014
    accessory work, training the old lady. Did some incline sets of 225 x 5 x 4 followed by pull downs and general tricep/bicep work. At this point i'm starting to taper down my accessory work while my primary movements ramp up toward the max weight. It's all about the meet on june 7th. Ive set the goal for myself to achieve a pro/elite raw total. I'm going by the RPS federation standard which qualifies me for the XPC meet at the arnold. More importantly though I'm still pissed I didnt perform at the last meet. PR's are great but I had a goal and I missed the mark. I will fix that! No excuses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saturday
    Squat work with a cambered bar, more tripples up to 510 and 560 for singles. The bar was really swining on those two. Really wore my lower back out.

Sunday
    Went to the Pittsburgh Monster bench and deadlift competition. Was a good time. One of my team mates decided to make his return following a pec tear two years ago. Finished the day with a 450 bench, missed 500. And deadlift 775, nearly locked out 807 but had an injury to his bicep occur. Heres the 775.. Training with Monsters like this keeps me honest with my abilities!
    Nick Roman deadlift 775 raw Pittsburgh Monster Bench and Deadlift meet - YouTube

Tuesday
    4/1/2014
    Bench work. Again worked up to my opener. Followed by hitting 455 with the orange bands. Then added in lockout work and did 375 x 10 off a 3 board.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Saturday
    Squat work with a cambered bar, more tripples up to 510 and 560 for singles. The bar was really swining on those two. Really wore my lower back out.

Sunday
    Went to the Pittsburgh Monster bench and deadlift competition. Was a good time. One of my team mates decided to make his return following a pec tear two years ago. Finished the day with a 450 bench, missed 500. And deadlift 775, nearly locked out 807 but had an injury to his bicep occur. Heres the 775.. Training with Monsters like this keeps me honest with my abilities!
    Nick Roman deadlift 775 raw Pittsburgh Monster Bench and Deadlift meet - YouTube

Tuesday
    4/1/2014
    Bench work. Again worked up to my opener. Followed by hitting 455 with the orange bands. Then added in lockout work and did 375 x 10 off a 3 board.
    DAMN!!! 775, thats fkn impressive!!!!!!!!! What weight class, 275?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeez! you have a MONSTER Team Mate! sick lift!!!!