As an introduction of sorts, I was/am active (lurking) on PP's forum where I found the info from guys like Heretostudy and Eric to be very informative. As far as basic stats:
Height: 6' before squats, 5'10" after..
Weight: currently 225 lbs. Heaviest was 251 last december.
Body fat: 18 - 22% (dexa scan)
General lifting experience: 12 years.
Competitive powerlifting: 3.5 years
Best competition lifts:
Squat: 515 raw @ 238 lbs (march 2012) 640 multiply @ 218 lbs (oct 2012)
Bench: 340 raw " 480 doubleply "
Deadlift: 555 raw @ 245 lbs (dec 2011) 550 singleply @ 242 lbs (march 2011)

I've competed 18 times, and thus far have achieved at least 1 pr in every meet I've ever entered after the first.
World championships:
WABDL 242 lbs bench
WNPF 242 lbs open full power

I had a lot on my plate this last year so I didn't hit as many meets, lots of work and I went back to college at night. Also wound up switching gyms. But things are looking up for 2013!

I usually start/end the year with alot of raw work. Mostly to recondition my joints and let my body reset. Last year was the first year I went multiply so there was a major learning curve. I also have realized that the gear will cover up or help you develop some weakness's that need to be addressed to continue to grow. That said I'll most likely be getting back into some gear soon.

I don't normally worry to much about my diet. In fact that is probably my biggest hindrance. I usually will pay attention when Im about a month out from a competition as thats usually when I am locked into a weight class. Other then that I just monitor my weight and body fat levels. I try and keep them somewhat in check.

Any questions feel free to ask and I'll get to them when I get back, bench training tonight.