User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not much for me to chime in on as I could never see myself going on stage. This isn't really a "sport" for me, although I call it that. I have always been in it for me, etc.. My satisfaction comes from noticing that extra size here or definition here. I have a similar view on the pros in that it literally is a competition of whos body can withstand the most drugs. You guy notice I use Arnold's pics alot, he is even my wallpaper on my computer. That is bodybuilding to me.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arnold is still the man. I do think Phil Heath, out of all the guys currently, is a good representative of the sport.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will try to add my opinion as I am aiming to kill some current competitors, I do think that some people can be toppled, I think that some aesthetics can be brought back to the game, but I think you need some people to murder the game for that to happen.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    This isn't really a "sport" for me, although I call it that.
    its more a beauty contest, in an obscure way

seeing its noa's rant, bjj is a fkn sport.........hope he finds satisfaction in it where bb'ing let him down

ill echo everyone, arnold is the man, greatest set of arms ever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ I'm more demoralized by the excessive and colorful variety of drugs it takes to compete at the elite level. Everybody has rear delts in fucking spades these days...

Trust me, I still want to develop a badass set of arms and everything else while i'm pursuing jits. But mostly arms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    ^ I'm more demoralized by the excessive and colorful variety of drugs it takes to compete at the elite level. Everybody has rear delts in fucking spades these days...

Trust me, I still want to develop a badass set of arms and everything else while i'm pursuing jits. But mostly arms.
    ruhl had implants i think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    ruhl had implants i think
    1st I heard of that, but come to think of it he had some possible spots that were pretty questionable. His chest looked like they were implants for fucks sakes. He should've put more oil into his triceps though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rumors obviously, bout heard of that, and mostly the calves

here is where im with you, the implant thing, really shows what you meant where theyll go as far as they have to......just for me, alot of anabolics is one thing, but implanting the muscle is another level of shit

ill also take from your rant the 90s......and most of us will agree....the top 6, even 8 doing those shows kill todays guys.....levrone, shawn, flex, ronnie....like dillett's waist was nuts! saw him downtown a good 6yrs ago, looks as big as ever

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't say a I disagree with anything said in this thread.

To NOA though, I do feel the same way to a certain extent, pro bbing is just a quest for all out mass regardless of how hideous it looks. There, I've said it, I think the big guys don't look good, they look awful and I would hate to ever get like that.

But NOA when I felt like that, I looked at it from a different angle, I don't particularly care if I only gain a few lbs of muscle a year because being massive isn't my goal. I want to look good for my age, low body fat and just bigger than average. Rather than some 30+ guy with the belly who looks like crap. So my point is rather than give up bbing why not turn bbing into what you want it to be for you and forget everyone else.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 BR99TAL's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only work out because I love food. oh, and I like to have a relatively good body.