User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting thread. You're right though, open any muscle mag and see the size of these guys, it's just crazy that all out mass is king. I always wonder if they can even scratch their back? Shampoo their own hair? It's amazing that they can get that big, even with the drugs. The time and dedication to achieve it is staggering. The synthol and implants, now that's just freaking nuts!

Good luck with the BJJ, I always thought MMA would be fun till I remember that getting punched in the face fu*king hurts.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraZeus View Post
    Interesting thread. You're right though, open any muscle mag and see the size of these guys, it's just crazy that all out mass is king. I always wonder if they can even scratch their back? Shampoo their own hair? It's amazing that they can get that big, even with the drugs. The time and dedication to achieve it is staggering. The synthol and implants, now that's just freaking nuts!

Good luck with the BJJ, I always thought MMA would be fun till I remember that getting punched in the face fu*king hurts.
    Thanks EZ. Yeah luckily my dojo is mainly a "Sports Jiu-Jitsu" club. So we only do grappling and enter tournaments for grappling. There is a mma side of it at my dojo, but your right. I do not feel like getting punched in the face either. Just grappling is the level of competition i'm fine with.

But back to the bb topic. A part of me still admires many aspects of the sport, but it's something that I just can't relate to anymore, or really want to follow, ifbb anyways...