0 Thread(s)
    Wow. That's FUKIN nuts.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    And here I thought all those ads on yahoo promoting this stuff was BS.
    Quality and sourcing is the catch with this supp.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Start raising bees. Thats what i'm planning on doing. I used to help my dad with his bees when I was younger and he used to give me some of the royal jelly right from the hive. Good stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out this flow hive!! Pretty dang cool. Honey On Tap From Your Own Beehive - Flow Hive Home I don't mean to highjack this thread, or maybe i'm not really highjacking it, just thought anyone interested in bees and royal jelly might like this.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    Start raising bees. Thats what i'm planning on doing. I used to help my dad with his bees when I was younger and he used to give me some of the royal jelly right from the hive. Good stuff.
    So then you're familiar with this stuff? Do they store the Royal Jelly in a specific place? How can you differentiate it from the Honey?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    So then you're familiar with this stuff? Do they store the Royal Jelly in a specific place? How can you differentiate it from the Honey?
    i used to raise bees as well, the royal jelly is a white jelly substance which is sold by the gram
    when i used to take out the honey i mix 1 gram of royal jelly with each 1 KG of honey
    in UAE there is honey shops where you can buy different kinds of mountain honey treating different kinds of diseases
    one of them is a mix of royal jelly + ginseng + honey in sachets to treat any erectile dysfunction
    i used it a couple of times and its very powerful stuff
    and these honey can reach up to 400 USD for 1 KG and more
    Last edited by hossam; 03-28-2015 at 07:57 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hossam View Post
    i used to raise bees as well, the royal jelly is a white jelly substance which is sold by the gram
    when i used to take out the honey i mix 1 gram of royal jelly with each 1 KG of honey
    in UAE there is honey shops where you can buy different kinds of mountain honey treating different kinds of diseases
    one of them is a mix of royal jelly + ginseng + honey in sachets to treat any erectile dysfunction
    i used it a couple of times and its very powerful stuff
    and these honey can reach up to 400 USD for 1 KG and more
    That's so interesting to me. This place is becoming a bigger and bigger knowledge pool!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After I log my low dose naltrexone, I'll look into the royal jelly. I've been for nearly a year at around TRT doses, sometimes blasting a bit. So that would be interesting to see if I notice a difference with its introduction.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I remember right, my dad would clean out the extra queen cells and that is where the royal jelly will be located. Royal jelly is fed to the larva to make a regular worker be turn into a queen bee. If your hive has extra queens that hatch, then your hive will split and swarm usually taking most of the honey with them to find a new home, so its important to clean out these extra queen cells to prevent this from happening. I imagine if you wanted to produce more royal jelly you could add some of your existing royal jelly to new brood cells and the worker bees will continue to add royal jelly to these cells. Before the larva mature you can extract the royal jelly from them.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought some Royal Jelly, rofl.

Is capped stuff ok, or should I have gotten the actual jelly in the jar?
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!