Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hairloss Prevention on heavy androgens

What's up guys,

If anyone has problems with hairloss (on or off cycle) I suggest you trying this regime below (it's my current regime).

So my rat has been experimenting with some new techniques. My current regime consists of:

• 40mg-60mg of RU58841 dissolved in Neogenic (dercos), applied once at night..buy the raw powder from AARC
    • Let it dry for 5 minutes, then apply 2% Nizoral/keto shampoo (or Regenepure DR) that's right, use the shampoo at night before bed. Pour a small amount in hand a dab on your finger on spread on thinning areas (It wont lather if your hair is dry)
    • Let it dry 5-10min then apply topical spiro (optional, I only use this on cycle)

I got off minox...I was on it for 2 years. I think it def had some impact on my skin..I used a lot since I was a diffuse thinner (3ML). My skin looks great now though due to hyaluronic acid and emu oil (no acne either even on androgens).

Now my rat is currently on:

• Test E 300mg a week
    • Masteron 150mg EOD
    • Androhard V2 1000mg ED
    • RS Transderm

Supplements

• Palm Fruit extract (Eric's)
    • Fish oil
    • Multi
    • Greens Formula
    • BCAA
    • NAC

PCT
    DAA
    Sustain Alpha?
    Nolva

If you are familiar with steroids at all, masteron is the hardest on the hairline. So before I added in the night time application of keto 2% I was getting slight hair loss (I was just using it in the shower daily, but it wasn't enough). Also, my scalp was itchy as fuck I'm assuming from excess sebum/DHT. Once I added in the keto 2% I have zero hair loss. I also use Regenpure DR in the shower twice a day. For the spiro, I only use it on cycle for extra protection. There is a Japanese study which demonstrated applying nizoral topically and letting it stay on a for hours (like overnight) with very good results.

If you are not prescribed or don't have access to the 2% try using Regenpure DR. I was using it for a week before I got the 2% and it def made my hair nicer and cleaner (Im assuming to the extra ingredients like emu oil, vitamins etc.)

If I'm not shedding on Mast and Test, then I pretty much eliminated DHT topically...

Also, my libido is through the roof so none of this is absorbing systemically....

Off cycle I have/had aggressive hairloss started early from a SD cycle...I took finasteride for two years which lead me to sides even after stopping that's why I'm flooding my body with androgens now to help re-establish the enzymes (5AR etc.)
    Last edited by TubZy; 03-28-2015 at 12:32 PM.