User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    It gave you an almost-overnight fullness and vascularity. It was a very nice volumizer. I wish I'd have bought two tubes of it. Although it smelled like tequila and gave you snake skin at the application site.

As for the other nitrogen boosters available, I wouldn't wipe my ass with 1-Andro because of the crippling lethargy and I've found oral 4DHEA to do next to nothing.

Epiandro, however, yeah, keep it coming!
    pop 8 4-ad a day and then tell me it doesn't work.....only problem is...you need 8 a day....soooooooo..yeah. fuk that part haha

it did make me hornier than anything I've ever tried i must say. would wake up every night with the gnarliest boners.....shit was kinda impressive in that sense haha

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    pop 8 4-ad a day and then tell me it doesn't work.....only problem is...you need 8 a day....soooooooo..yeah. fuk that part haha

it did make me hornier than anything I've ever tried i must say. would wake up every night with the gnarliest boners.....shit was kinda impressive in that sense haha
    I used a couple of different AMS versions and didn't get jack shit from them. Of course I never dosed them at 8 a day. Who the hell could afford to?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well..I ran Andromass at 12 a day and got great results. Idk how that compares with 8 caps of AMS version..but that, and 8 caps of Androhard was my first cycle and to this day I still have the stretch marks in my armpit chest area

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Never got a chance to run it. Would it do anything run solo?
    provides a mild test base while inhibiting the negative effects of cortisol ,It helps me lean up, definitely improves my rate of fat loss.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently available nitrogen boosters and AIs

Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Well..I ran Andromass at 12 a day and got great results. Idk how that compares with 8 caps of AMS version..but that, and 8 caps of Androhard was my first cycle and to this day I still have the stretch marks in my armpit chest area

This right here was my first love and wow. I felt great and grew well recovered great and I was hooked after that.

Bought like 20 bottles of each after LOL. I had a good hook up .

I think that's where a lot of PP loyalty came from. Products that changed people's lives because they did exactly what they promoted.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    This right here was my first love and wow. I felt great and grew well recovered great and I was hooked after that.

Bought like 20 bottles of each after LOL. I had a good hook up .

I think that's where a lot of PP loyalty came from. Products that changed people's lives because they did exactly what they promoted.
    That was the case with me for sure. AH v1 and a whole new world opened up to me. Running my very last box of AM this summer.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah man... the Androseries was the shit.

I still think something like dermacrine but with 4-dhea would be awesome (basically Androenhance but with the extras from dermacrine like pregnenolone). It must just be very cost prohibitive.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Yeah man... the Androseries was the shit.

I still think something like dermacrine but with 4-dhea would be awesome (basically Androenhance but with the extras from dermacrine like pregnenolone). It must just be very cost prohibitive.
    Agreed 100%. I still don't understand why I've never seen a 4-dhea topical.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Agreed 100%. I still don't understand why I've never seen a 4-dhea topical.
    Seems to me I read somewhere that Platinum Nutraceuticals maybe coming out with a topical 4-DHEA and/or topical 1-DHEA product in the future; can't remember where I saw that, maybe just wishful thinking. Just thrilled we got a topical Epiandro already from them!

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For such a mild compound it did a remarkably large job when it comes to muscle building. Granted I was at like 1.5 the dosage and at 1 point double the dosage with a full or 1.5 dose of Androhard accompanying it. But outside of a temper, I had no issues from it and got many benefits like the stretch marks you can still see today.