User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    For such a mild compound it did a remarkably large job when it comes to muscle building. Granted I was at like 1.5 the dosage and at 1 point double the dosage with a full or 1.5 dose of Androhard accompanying it. But outside of a temper, I had no issues from it and got many benefits like the stretch marks you can still see today.
    Was it v2 or v3? I gained more muscle mass on AMv2 than any other product I've ran. Granted it was fairly early in the PH game for me but I had been lifting consistently for several years natty and had a good base to start from. The lethargy was pretty bad but ceased fairly quick during PCT and given the cost/benefit ratio it was worth it, for me at least.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    V3, Id come just when v2 was running out and they went back to the drawing board for v3 and then waited months for it to come out. Luckily I would get mine with a great discount lol..so I could run it like that. I had no problems with lethargy or anything from v3. Erik really nailed it with that formula to be honest. It was a phenomenal product. That was also my second run now that I think about it. I had. 4week run of Tbol from them before I deployed. I ran the AndroMass and hard while I was deployed. So they were still newbie gains, but not my noobiest gainz.

Gees come to think of it I've been around since I was like 19-20 on PP..fuck

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just picked up a bottle of the Enhance. I'm going to add it to my summer cycle. I want to at least try it before it disappears completely.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I was 16, 17 I've been around PP. 17 was when I started my superdrone cycle and now I'm 22...fuuuuuuk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I used a couple of different AMS versions and didn't get jack shit from them. Of course I never dosed them at 8 a day. Who the hell could afford to?
    i paid 12 bucks a bottle......so it was cheap

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Just picked up a bottle of the Enhance. I'm going to add it to my summer cycle. I want to at least try it before it disappears completely.
    i haven't used it, only issue is potential skin irritation ive heard. i will be moisturizing at night after morning application when i use mine

having used 11oxo and xikt, i think 11kt is probably the most aesthetic-physique-producing non methyl PH that ever existed

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even better than high doses furaza or high dosed Formestane?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently available nitrogen boosters and AIs

Skin issues were not too bad when I used it for myself. Worse it got was redness.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently available nitrogen boosters and AIs

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    i haven't used it, only issue is potential skin irritation ive heard. i will be moisturizing at night after morning application when i use mine

having used 11oxo and xikt, i think 11kt is probably the most aesthetic-physique-producing non methyl PH that ever existed
    I've never used 11kt...I wish it'd return.