User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by noneck View Post
    ive been on about 4 weeks now think may6th will be 4 weeks it says you can take up to 4weeks straight ive been useing only 2.5 pumps a day love this stuff!!
    I've been using it at 3 pumps/day and am experiencing pretty well all the positive effects expected (libido, well being, endurance boost, etc). No signs of estrogen suppression too low, everything's good. On cycling it, I just remember the 5 on, 2 off being recommended as to not becoming used to it. But so far I think everyday is definitely the way to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sustain alpha reviews

I pump 3 everyday How ever long 2 bottles will run me is what I'm runnin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    I've been using it at 3 pumps/day and am experiencing pretty well all the positive effects expected (libido, well being, endurance boost, etc). No signs of estrogen suppression too low, everything's good. On cycling it, I just remember the 5 on, 2 off being recommended as to not becoming used to it. But so far I think everyday is definitely the way to go.
    Yeah I honestly view resveratrol as a health supplement not just a libido/wellbeing/AI supplement. ED just seems the way to go.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like to give kudos when kudos is due, so here goes...
    I ordered some Sustain on presale. I have used every version of topical Sustain from PP's lotion to PP's gel. I applied BPS's version for the first time this morning. First thoughts are remarkable. I found PP's gel to be quite strong in smell to the point that I'd smell it all day. This version is perfect. Application dried in no time and the consistency was perfect. Smell was great and not strong at all. I'm very happy with the latest version. Thanks BPS!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I like to give kudos when kudos is due, so here goes...
    I ordered some Sustain on presale. I have used every version of topical Sustain from PP's lotion to PP's gel. I applied BPS's version for the first time this morning. First thoughts are remarkable. I found PP's gel to be quite strong in smell to the point that I'd smell it all day. This version is perfect. Application dried in no time and the consistency was perfect. Smell was great and not strong at all. I'm very happy with the latest version. Thanks BPS!
    Thanks! I'm glad the gel carrier is to everyone's liking. It's funny to think only 5 years ago people had to deal with gooey lotion crap that smelled like garlic.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just started my 2 bottles today... smells good! Can't say anything from the first day obviously, but it dried very fast.