User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So English would this be a accurate summery of your recovery story:

During a 17 month period you stayed on a strict paleo diet while following a solid strong fitness/ work out routine. Towards the end of this 17 month period you started a low dose AI that you are curruntly still taking. Also during this time you added in a couple of small cycles of DHT prohormones that had little to know significance in your recovery. As of this time you are 75-100 percent recovered.

I know I probable sound like a broken record. Sorry if I do but the more I know about you and Entropy's situations/stories the better position I'm in to start making decisions and possibly provide any input of my own that may be of assistance for you guys as well. After all it's just about me.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    So English would this be a accurate summery of your recovery story:

During a 17 month period you stayed on a strict paleo diet while following a solid strong fitness/ work out routine. Towards the end of this 17 month period you started a low dose AI that you are curruntly still taking. Also during this time you added in a couple of small cycles of DHT prohormones that had little to know significance in your recovery. As of this time you are 75-100 percent recovered.

I know I probable sound like a broken record. Sorry if I do but the more I know about you and Entropy's situations/stories the better position I'm in to start making decisions and possibly provide any input of my own that may be of assistance for you guys as well. After all it's just about me.
    Hi 5, the problem i have with your queries, is that all the info is there on PH on my member story + SHGB questions, it is not correct that i was strictly paleo, and nor was cd or any of the guys i mentioned (mitch, chi, cd and you can add bizzbee333 to that too) I never said i was. I follow a paleo type diet, and the little individual things i have done like the AI at the end are very individual to my needs and my bloods.
    I repeat, to recover, read the recovery thread of CD and then the threads from myself, mitch, chi + bizzbee.
    Don't follow any of them to the letter, because we are all individual, you must apply research, intelligence and common sense to your recovery plan, tailoring it to your individual circumstances. Take some calculated risks where necessary, but always limiting risk where possible.
    The biggest thing is mental recovery, then your body will follow.
    Follow the common denominators in those threads, remember CD is not the only one to have ever recovered, there are fucking loads of people who have. The only reason i followed CD in particular - actually Chi in a similar fashion - is because those guys are very intelligent and measured, disciplined and courageous, and they are very similar to my own personality type, so i could believe in them, respect them etc. and thus follow - to an extent - what they did.

Finally, nothing beats learning stuff yourself, i researched for near on 12 months 20hrs a week. I now know a ridiculous amount about diet and exercise, hormonal reactions (in this area i will never know as much as jelisej though), mental recovery techniques etc., the power of belief, i read around 15 books covering these topics, and whilst doing so i worked out like a motherfucker, whilst feeling destroyed most of the time, i swam in the sea whilst everyone else was sleeping, and tens of other things. It's all in the threads mentioned.
    Note that i had almost recovered before i ever communicated once with CD.

What i am trying to say, is that you have to take ownership of your own recovery, yes learn from guys like CD, myself, Mitch, Entropy, Chi, but whilst all of us have done similar things, we have still followed our own paths and done stuff that others haven't.
    Also, recovery takes proper effort, and you and others have asked me questions about my own recovery and cd's that are covered in previous threads, i mean, it appears you and many others on PH hero worship CD, yet i hear queries about whether i and he were 100% paleo or not, yet i remember word for word how he described his diet - it was "paleo type" and he later described eating corn stuff on carb backloading evenings. Now i've not gone back and read that, i read every word of his thread, same for literally 30 odd others across PH and the web, it took me fucking ages, and i had to read many 3 times because i was so mentally fogged up.
    Literally 50 odd guys have asked me queries on all this stuff over the last 17 months and i know CD gets the same. It feels like you all want recovery for free, without learning, without understanding, and without installing belief in yourself.
    Get real, this is an extremely challenging condition to recover from, it tests every fibre of your being due its longevity, and to beat it you simply have to gain an understanding of your mind and body, and that does not come from simply copying another's recovery plan to the letter, because that recovery plan has been tailored to their mind and body, not yours - the big things remain the same, yes, but the detail is individual.
    Hard work + intelligence + courage + grace + consistency + support + time = recovery.
    And in answer to your question, i am 100% recovered, although due to the speed of recovery, my skin is still thickening up, and sensitivity is still returning.
    I hope that helps, and i am always pleased to help, but only with questions not already contained in threads that just need reading properly.

I will add one last thing, if i took propecia again today and fell tomorrow, i would be recovered once more within 17 months. Bizzbee did exactly that by the way - the silly fucker recovered 100% then took the pill again and fell again to the condition, stupid as that was he got back on the horse, and the last time i was on PH (a long time ago) he was all but recovered for the second time- after, guess what?- following a very similar recovery plan to Chi, Mitch, CD, Myself, Entropy.
    It staggers me that half of the PH crowd spend their time finding reasons why it cannot be recovered from, yet everyone that seriously does what we have done recovers. I spent ages reading stories on PH from guys complaining they hadn't recovered despite doing the CD recovery plan, and a couple of queries later they explained that they binned it after 3 months, or weren't doing one of the cornerstones of the plan or whatever, then they turned into naysayers about how recovery is not possible through a plan.
    These people drive me fucking crazy.
    After this, my conscience is clear, everything, literally everything you and the others on PH need to know is written up.
    Anything not written up, ask me about, i will be very happy to give you my best response, so will CD or Entropy. All of us feel for all of the PH guys, but collectively many guys on there have got into a negative comment spiral, that's why we fucked off, yet we all know there are good guys, bad guys, and middle of the road guys everywhere, including on PH.
    Good luck, but if you have it in you, you will not need it.
    Last edited by English; 04-06-2015 at 05:09 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot something important regards my recovery - I was gardening today (yard work in the US) and it occurred to me that gardening is as responsible as anything else for my recovery, so is the table tennis league i play in, so are my friends and work colleagues. Taking your mind completely off your issues and on something you like - ie re-engaging with normal life and forgetting you are not 100% and basically not making a big song and dance over illness.
    This is definitely something most people on PH do not do. It is very important to not obsess over what chemical or herb you should be taking all the time, when actually a calm mind that is just focusing on life will do 100 times more for you.
    That's it from me for a while.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Spot on English.

In my experience its always the analysis paralysis guys that never get where they're trying to go. They obsess, toil over minutia and waste valuable time collecting information that they never actually put into practice.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My biggest hurdle at this time is Sleep. I've been feeling myself coming back online in very subtle ways - ways that reminded me of who I was before all this happened. For instance, I was playing cards on Friday night with a group of guys having a great time. I went all in with two other big stacks on the table and I could feel the rush I got from this. My friend noticed how I was shaking. I was shaking becuase I was so excited/nervous. This is exactly the type of emotion I use to have on the regular before fin and this reaction was so strong this time, I couldn't ignore it.
    I do my best to live life in enjoyment but this lack of decent sleep is torturous. I need energy to enjoy life and this is the catch 22. Right now, I'd say half my week is shot due to lack of quality sleep, the other half I feel pretty good actually. I just wish my mind and body would stay alseep for more than 4 hours. A solid 8 hours rest would be so beneficial to recovery but my body just doesn't want to do it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Idea - Cycling DHT and DHT Prohormones

Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    My biggest hurdle at this time is Sleep. I've been feeling myself coming back online in very subtle ways - ways that reminded me of who I was before all this happened. For instance, I was playing cards on Friday night with a group of guys having a great time. I went all in with two other big stacks on the table and I could feel the rush I got from this. My friend noticed how I was shaking. I was shaking becuase I was so excited/nervous. This is exactly the type of emotion I use to have on the regular before fin and this reaction was so strong this time, I couldn't ignore it.
    I do my best to live life in enjoyment but this lack of decent sleep is torturous. I need energy to enjoy life and this is the catch 22. Right now, I'd say half my week is shot due to lack of quality sleep, the other half I feel pretty good actually. I just wish my mind and body would stay alseep for more than 4 hours. A solid 8 hours rest would be so beneficial to recovery but my body just doesn't want to do it.
    Holosync.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Holosync.
    Thanks CD - I'll look into it. I've checked out a few already on Youtube, the music does seems like it will calm the mind. I think it will take some training for me to get used to it.

I have a quick question for you. I've read you'll be doing your last prohomorone cycle this summer even though I believe you hae been healed now for over 2 years (congrats man seriously!) Do you still feel some benefit from these cycles at this point other than muscle growth? Do you still feel that the cycles are upregulating your 5ar/system or do you think you might be maxed out at this point?

I'm sure you will continue to do the T-booseters - I'm thinking there's really no reason to ever stop those in ones life.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thanks CD - I'll look into it. I've checked out a few already on Youtube, the music does seems like it will calm the mind. I think it will take some training for me to get used to it.

I have a quick question for you. I've read you'll be doing your last prohomorone cycle this summer even though I believe you hae been healed now for over 2 years (congrats man seriously!) Do you still feel some benefit from these cycles at this point other than muscle growth? Do you still feel that the cycles are upregulating your 5ar/system or do you think you might be maxed out at this point?

I'm sure you will continue to do the T-booseters - I'm thinking there's really no reason to ever stop those in ones life.
    At this point, I enjoy cycling the same reason everyone else does. Increased size, performance, etc. When the cycle is over I notice no increases in my baseline as I did years ago.

In regards to holosync, its not the music that does anything but the binaural beats and other audio technology embedded in the sound tracks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    At this point, I enjoy cycling the same reason everyone else does. Increased size, performance, etc. When the cycle is over I notice no increases in my baseline as I did years ago.

In regards to holosync, its not the music that does anything but the binaural beats and other audio technology embedded in the sound tracks.
    Thats great to hear actually because it shows that our bodies will correct back to their naturally intended state when allowed to heal. My only wish at this point, besides never taking the poison in the first place, is that I started much sooner. I could have saved the better part of my 20's.

I'll definitely do my research on holosync. If this solves the better part of my sleep issues it will be worth it!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thats great to hear actually because it shows that our bodies will correct back to their naturally intended state when allowed to heal. My only wish at this point, besides never taking the poison in the first place, is that I started much sooner. I could have saved the better part of my 20's.

I'll definitely do my research on holosync. If this solves the better part of my sleep issues it will be worth it!
    It is what it is. Look forward, not back. You cant do anything about the past. You only have control of the present.

The holosync will work.