I want to let everyone know that I have been following posters of this website for some time now and very much appreciate being a part of this group. I've made mistakes in my cycles and post cycles before. To avoid any future mistakes, I humbly come to this forum to run my ideas across those with the experience and knowledge. My goal is to prevent myself from making any more bad decisions and to contribute any knowledge/ideas that may help others.
That said,
My use of DHT at this time is to get my hormonal balance in place before packing on muscle. Right now I'm running a calorie deficit. Roughly 4 years ago, I was a soft 212lbs probably 25% body fat (like a woman) because my hormones were so out of wack. Diet and exercise reduced that to 190lbs. My cycles and continued diet and exercise now has me down to 165lbs and sub 14% body fat. I'm 5'10. The chicks are hitting on me hardcore but my desire is moderate (not terrible). It’s like I'm driving a Ford Fiat (nothing against anyone who owns one) when I know what it’s like to drive a Ferrari Formula 1. The DHT is helping me retain most of my muscle and strength while shedding fat. Part of my program is to burn this aromatizing fat for a couple reasons - 1. More fat ='s more estrogen and secondly, I read some many articles in which many toxins are stored in fat. Its amazing, I read about this guy that use to do drugs in the 70's and had quit for over 20 years. He was then asked to do a detox and the guy was like, "wth, I've been clean for 20 years." To which, the response was "Just do it". So he started burning fat and then hitting the Sauna, roughly 7 times in one month. His first time in the sauna, he had an acid trip and couldn't believe it. Several other drug highs followed until they subsided after a month. Point is, I may still have residuals of this F...k'n pharma drug stored in my fat. Just a guess, maybe not. Either way, I like the cut I'm experiencing and my sauna time every week. Goal is to hit 10%.

I'll check out GYmTonic for the EPi.

BTW - I did check out Tren for possible uses. My main concern right now is it can cause insomnia which is something I'm struggling with. Its really the worst problem I have to deal with at this time. Some days are torture but lately its been on and off.

- - - Updated - - -

Andractim is prescription only, however, you can get it at all saints clinic. They ship from overseas.