Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
Hi 5 Alpha,

Out of respect, I took the time to read your whole post. I believe the discussion has moved away from idea based exchanges to more personalized responses. I'd like to stick with ideas.
I do believe herbal rotation while taking a DHT compound may have its benefits. I believe CD is against it but I dont really see an issue with it except, I do believe estrogen needs to be controlled.
Using herbs that bolster and optimise your endocrine system whilst your endocrine system is suppressed by exogenous hormones holds no benefit IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
Hi 5 Alpha,

Out of respect, I took the time to read your whole post. I believe the discussion has moved away from idea based exchanges to more personalized responses. I'd like to stick with ideas.
I do believe herbal rotation while taking a DHT compound may have its benefits. I believe CD is against it but I dont really see an issue with it except, I do believe estrogen needs to be controlled.
Using herbs that bolster and optimise your endocrine system whilst your endocrine system is suppressed by exogenous hormones holds no benefit IMO.