Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
Its a relief for me as well that Fenugreek, Rice Extract, and Saw Palmentto can all cause the same issues and that those issues can be resolved.
There's a lot of theories floating around such as the one you mention. Also, I've read somewhere that the body potentially is producing a form of androgen resistence, mimicking Finasteride after stopping the drug. I guess it would make sense that the body once it gets used to a certain homeostatus, it will fight to maintain that status and thereby produce the very compounds no longer administered exogenously. I've looked into transgender from Male to Female and anti androgens are key for this transition. Warning lables should include that this drug can and is used for such purposes. I would have never touched the stuff if I knew. I believe my body is in a confused state, so basically, I need to slap the bitch out of me with androgens and clean lifestyle like you mention.
I took your advice and read his story, there's some great info! I've been to that site before and there is a lot of negativity - I've never been a negative person and I'm very much against that type of behavior.
I'll take a look at the SHBG - I find this interesting because I think the body might actually be binding some of this DHT I put into it and expelling it during urination. I feel, I might be losing a lot of the compounds (another guess). I think you are right in that getting some blood work would be informative.
Can you point me in the direction of those other 10 recovery stories? - if its too much trouble no worries.
We may never know why i suppose, but i am pretty much now of the mindset of who gives a fuck, we only have one life and concentrating on fixing it is basically the only thing in our control.
I researched for at least 12 months, about 20hrs a week - i don't have money worries so i took the time out. I found what i counted up to be around 30 recovery stories in total, both on PH and on the wider net, probably 5 or 6 using pharma assistance like clomid, the remainder just time, and healthy living etc. I wrote the common denominators of what they did into a grid, and i then condensed that down into a recovery plan, binning the bits that were replicated just a couple of times, and majoring on those areas very common to recovery. In the end what i found was that CDSNUTS had pretty much nailed it after 5 years of trial and error (based on the limited set of data i used).
I haven't the time or inclination to provide those recovery stories, the fact is that for every one written on the web, there are another 10 probably, maybe even 100 times more. Alot of guys just quietly get on with it, and it is my firm belief that it tends to be those that don't make a big song and dance over it that recover- the very people that are likely to not be posting stuff on forums. Personally, i found the support helpful of this forum though, and i am an obsessive personality so i could not avoid worrying like fuck, and thus needed support to limit it, which ultimately wins the day