Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
Awesome natty numbers English. Very impressive. It just goes to show you what you can achieve when you subscribe to particular lifestyle changes and stay CONSISTENT over time. Great numbers.

The cold shower thing is something that I've been meaning to experiment with, but haven't yet. What benefits do you personally feel from doing this? It's another tool I want to add to the tool box, because when it comes to increasing and then keeping high natty T levels, you can never have enough weapons in the arsenal.
Thanks CD, although i tried real hard to stop myself from calling the surgery and getting those blood numbers!! Too curious in the end, but i've not repeated them to anyone close to me as part of moving on from the once obsession over T numbers. Happy with them of course, but that will certainly be the last time.

Re Showers, i've read alot about the benefits of fat burning and brown fat cell creation/activation, also immune system benefits. No way of measuring that stuff, all i know is that i feel plugged in to the day way more if i cold shower in the morning, which i now do every day. I turn it real hot, wash, then turn to cold as it will go and spend maybe 2 or 3 minutes under it. I know it has alot of benefits regards how i feel, but what exactly does it do? Don't know for sure!!!