Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idea - Cycling DHT and DHT Prohormones

Hello,

This is for all those familiar with 5ar suppression. I'm currently running andractim (1 full dose in morning) with some androhard v3 (1/3 dose) for a 3 month cycle of DHT to help reverse the shit I'm going through. I'm about 1/2 the way through this cycle.
    I'm very curious though - I've heard that using different anabolics while on cycle can be more effective way of approaching a cycle. I'm thinking of maybe doing something like this to promote more dht into my system. For instance, I can use Androhard, Andractim, and Andro 300 maybe in a varied way to promote more DHT while confusing my body so as to limit suppression.

This is just an idea. I'm thinking of cycling from one to the other every 2 weeks to maybe every month for a full 3 months. Or maybe using Andractim as a base and cycling the two others.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no, this won't limit suppression

you would be better off adding some test and maybe other dht derivatives like mast, proviron, and primo if you want to try switching it up

if you don't feel better at least temporarily on andractim and test combined i don't know what's going to work.

i still wanna see a 5ar sufferer use tren

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    Hello,

This is for all those familiar with 5ar suppression. I'm currently running andractim (1 full dose in morning) with some androhard v3 (1/3 dose) for a 3 month cycle of DHT to help reverse the shit I'm going through. I'm about 1/2 the way through this cycle.
    I'm very curious though - I've heard that using different anabolics while on cycle can be more effective way of approaching a cycle. I'm thinking of maybe doing something like this to promote more dht into my system. For instance, I can use Androhard, Andractim, and Andro 300 maybe in a varied way to promote more DHT while confusing my body so as to limit suppression.

This is just an idea. I'm thinking of cycling from one to the other every 2 weeks to maybe every month for a full 3 months. Or maybe using Andractim as a base and cycling the two others.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    This topic's way over my head. However, the common wisdom is that when you're trying to get natural production of a hormone back online, feeding yourself exogenous hormones is not a good strategy because it leads to suppression.

DHT, though, is a tricky thing. There really aren't studies one way or another speaking specifically to how suppressive exogenous DHT is. We know testosterone is suppressive.

I'm willing to bet that you just tired of feeling the effects of 5ar suppression and looking for a fix to feel normal again. I can't blame you. I went through it once after taking some fenugreek for a month and it was hell.

Good luck one way or another.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    basically all 3 things you're using are pretty much gonna act the same in the body. no confusion there. lol.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never used an active DHT. But after Ultra Stano and bridging into IML's Epi Andro RX, I have veins in places I didn't think existed. I can't imagine the real deal being that much of an improvement. I'm plenty happy.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    no, this won't limit suppression

you would be better off adding some test and maybe other dht derivatives like mast, proviron, and primo if you want to try switching it up

if you don't feel better at least temporarily on andractim and test combined i don't know what's going to work.

i still wanna see a 5ar sufferer use tren

This- 100%

The only way you are going to get a better result would be synergy. So yes, combining a product like androhard while on Pure Test..100% will yield a far better result. Also the delivery system of the product you are using. Which arguably would suggest why something like AHV1 worked so well.or IML's version works superior to most version and why Ultra Stano is in a cyclodextrin.

What I do, is simply bump up my dosage. I am on 600mgs of Epi andro hard (which is essentially epi andro rx - IML's version) and I feel and look like a million bux. Libido is sky high. Muscles are harder, denser, etc.. Lines everywhere. DHT gets a bad rap because of hair thinning. I use Pura gold label DHT blocking shampoo..and my hair is coming in, on a high dosage..it's protecting hairline and then some.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the comments! I appreciate the info! I'll look into Tren but from what I remember, Tren has two pathways to suppresion of test - I can't exactly remember what they are at this time but I'll double check. This might be a possible solution

I dont care about my hair any longer as a matter of fact I welcome being bald. lol I started losing it at age 19 so my body is designed for high DHT. At that age and up until I took Fin at 23 (8 months, 2 mgs/day) - I would get pimples on my head. I had rock hard morning word every morning and it wouldn't subside until I pissed. Also, I was quick to anger but at the same time I was extremely enthusiastic about life. I'm looking for pimples on head as a sign my dht is back online. I've gotten a couple small ones lately. My dad had pimples on his head until age 50, I'm 32 now. As you can see, I've been in this condition for years and only within the last couple years, I've tried to do something about it.

You are right WesleyInman about the delivery method being different and I'm hoping to capitalize on that. For instance AV3 and AV2 are supposedly getting uptaked through the lymphatic system bypassing the liver - not sure about AV1. Alpha Hard looks to be through the GI track and passed through the liver. Andro 300 is topical so straight to the blood but needs conversion and Andractim is the direct stuff. All point to the same goal of increasing DHT but I've noticed on each of these the best benifits are within the first few days. I haven't tried Andro 300 yet but I will buy some here shortly. Has anyone tried this stuff? I'll look into getting some Epi as well.

My dumbass took Fenugreek from Primdordial Performance (great company, not dogging them at all, it was my fault) which is a 5ar suppressor and rice protein which is also a 5ar supppressor. I've wasted about a year plus and several cycles worth of AV3 because of these mistakes. I cannot afford to make these types of mistakes - financially, physically, emotionally.

On a positive note, my musculature has responsed very well to these cycles.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 04-02-2015 at 01:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW guys, I got the idea of switching up compounds on cycle from Rich Piana. He mentions, he is able to keep his dosages lower by doing so otherwise he has to ramp up the dosage which leads to greater side effects. He talks about it on Youtube. Not sure how you all feel about him, but I wanted to give you the source of this idea to know where I'm coming from.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothin against andro300. Worked ~ok. But I would take Epiandro hard or iml version over it anyday.. I think Gymntonic might still hv a few epiandro hard which I prefer bcuz the high mg per pill.. Less pills..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epi Andro bank is loaded in my neighborhood! LOL. Nothing like a raging penis while Middle aged.