User Tag List

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Man Herbs

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have ALWAYS been a fan of high quality herbs, ALWAYS.

Can't wait to put an order. I'm going for the cordyceps and pine pollen first. Schisandra, rhodiola, and ashwaghanda, YES. I'm really into adaptogens.

Supermanherbs - you guys think you can get a very good quality cissus product? It's very hard to find a top notch extract.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like I jumped on the Pine Pollen train without knowing it.

I got 300g of the pine pollen powder, a bottle of the PP tincture, and 10g of tongkat ali.
    Been running the for only a couple days now, but I've been noticing a difference. I'll stick around and give my experiences too.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Looks like I jumped on the Pine Pollen train without knowing it.

I got 300g of the pine pollen powder, a bottle of the PP tincture, and 10g of tongkat ali.
    Been running the for only a couple days now, but I've been noticing a difference. I'll stick around and give my experiences too.
    Stuff's so amazing that I wish I'd have found it years earlier. I can't believe how well it works.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    each day i increase the dose of the pine pollen powder i found it more beneficial
    i have nasal allergy and each 2 weeks or so i get sick with fever for 10 days
    which makes my AS cycles less beneficial for me from less workouts and eating
    then i discovered garlic oil which prevented me from getting sick but it has a problem of
    the bad breath for a complete day!
    since i started using pine pollen & Shilajit i didn't get sick so far for 3 weeks
    and that is a very good sign for me
    also pine pollen powder taste when mixed with pomegranate juice is nice
    i wounder how beneficial is these herbs with AS cycles
    note : the pine pollen & Shilajit i am using are not from superman herbs but i am posting her my
    experience with the herbs

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Shilajit pitch is pretty damn good. Seems real to me, and the effects are substantial. I've only tried some capsules from other vendors, which I've recently found out most Shilajit caps are BS. This completely blows them away.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What effects are you getting from the shilajit pitch?
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    time to get in on the action. bought pine pollen tincture.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Trying to put an order in now but neither the "Checkout" or "Checkout with Paypal" buttons are working for me. I'll have to try again later.

I've gotta say guys that's some mighty expensive TKA, how do you guys dose it at $40 dollars for 10g? Is it really that much better than the other TKA on the market?

Edit - order in. Grabbed: Pine Pollen tincture, pine powder, some shilijat pitch, he sho wu and cistanche. Can't justify paying the much for tka when I have some here to finish.

Also picked up some liftmode trib.
    Entropy, I notice you're from the UK too; just wondering if you got stung with an import fee when it came through to you? I can't remember how much but I got stung quite heavy when I had stuff delivered here.. had my wife (another Yankee import of mine ) bring them over when she was leaving the states but already thinking about my next order.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been taking the herbs for around a month now, and have found them beneficial in a lot of ways... Im on a take of CDs protocol cycling 9 herbs daily while megadosing pine pollen.

Note: I'm a new guy, not sure if theres an introductory thread but ill do a search... nice to meet you all, from looking around here there is some fantastic info to tap in to. CD has spoken highly of this community and I can absolutely see why. I am a PFS guy too, 2 year sufferer unfortunately. Sexual sides quite bad, but thankfully none of the mental sides.

One thing I can add is that this is one of the few natty things that has really helped me put on mass... unfortunately its made me put on a little fat on the belly too (I suspect I'm dealing with E issues, my aromatase goes nuts when I raise T levels by any means) but Im sure this is purely down to my predicament. The fact this is helping with mass is huge and a success where so many other things i've tried have failed. Makes you feel like a million dollars too, I take the Lions Mane in the morning with some redbush tea and feel mentally sharp as a button all day.

It has had an initial detrimental effect on my libido in my case, but again I'm certain this is due to the extra E in my system that I am dealing with, and for the benefits it is giving me through strength and mass, I am certainly going to persevere for a while.

Definitely a case of you getting what you pay for with these herbs, highly recommended to anyone considering.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome, Swill. I remember you from that other negative forum and you're definitely one of the good guys. Have you tried something like res100/sustain alpha? If you're having an aromatase issue as you suspect then it might make sense to bind something else up to that enzyme. I can't speak for sustain but res100 is pretty great estrogen control. English had some decent results with an AI too.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.