Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Man Herbs

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    What effects are you getting from the shilajit pitch?
    Got an almost instant energy boost from first dose. Real energy, not an artificial stimulant energy. Mind was sharp noticeably. Just felt fantastic really. One 250 mg dose seemed to really benefit mental acuity all day and night with no trouble sleeping whatsoever. Even felt great the next morning. On day 4 now and I am probably going to make this a staple. A little hard to work with at first (it is like tar) but very worth it to me. Maybe I was previously deficient in some mineral or something but Damn I feel good.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, I'm going to get some more Tongkat Ali powder, so maybe I'll pick up some shilajit pitch too. So many tempting herbs on the site, lol.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm. that pitch sounds intriguing

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using the shilajit powder, which is good, but I hear the pitch is far, far superior... will be stocking up on that next time!
    Last edited by Swill; 04-28-2015 at 02:23 PM.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Welcome, Swill. I remember you from that other negative forum and you're definitely one of the good guys. Have you tried something like res100/sustain alpha? If you're having an aromatase issue as you suspect then it might make sense to bind something else up to that enzyme. I can't speak for sustain but res100 is pretty great estrogen control. English had some decent results with an AI too.
    Thanks Entropy! Do you get stung with big import tax costs when you buy from Super Man over here in the UK? Don't know if it will work out cheaper to have them shipped to my wifes family (which live Stateside) and have it sent on as a 'gift' from there.

I've got some res100 from an old PCT i was doing... I have the full Wicked Supps stack infact. Im not familiar with Sustain Alpha?

Don't want to thread bomb, and will hopefully start a thread looking for advice on my own situation in due course but theres a lot to read and learn from this site first that may answer some of my questions, so don't want to waste peoples time answering stuff thats already covered.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Thanks Entropy! Do you get stung with big import tax costs when you buy from Super Man over here in the UK? Don't know if it will work out cheaper to have them shipped to my wifes family (which live Stateside) and have it sent on as a 'gift' from there.

I've got some res100 from an old PCT i was doing... I have the full Wicked Supps stack infact. Im not familiar with Sustain Alpha?

Don't want to thread bomb, and will hopefully start a thread looking for advice on my own situation in due course but theres a lot to read and learn from this site first that may answer some of my questions, so don't want to waste peoples time answering stuff thats already covered.
    Postage is fairly high but no import cost that I've seen so far. Haven't had my order from SH so can't tell you for certain but I doubt there will be any import cost.

Is that you in your avatar bro? If it is, we'll definitely be able to help you out. Looking forward to reading your story.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Postage is fairly high but no import cost that I've seen so far. Haven't had my order from SH so can't tell you for certain but I doubt there will be any import cost.

Is that you in your avatar bro? If it is, we'll definitely be able to help you out. Looking forward to reading your story.
    I got stung once with import fee from them so had my wife bring over my recent purchases with her... Will have to give it another go.

Yeah man that is me a few months back, put on a bit more mass and a bit more body fat since i've been cycling the superman herbs (any sign of elevating my T sends my aromatase into overdrive) and I have low-normal T without supplementation normally (I took part in the PFS Study in Baylor last month so have recent 'clean' labs). When I'm totally natty I can 'tone' well, but putting on bulk is an issue.

Where in the UK are you man?
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered both the Pine Pollen powder and tincture, and it arrived very fast. Mega dosed power last night, and took 30 drops of the tinc last night ( yes wood at 3a)
    I have had some pretty horrid powders, Focus Dirt probably being the most unpleasant, thankfully the Pine Pollen powder is very mild.

Looking forward to this experiment.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
    Ordered both the Pine Pollen powder and tincture, and it arrived very fast. Mega dosed power last night, and took 30 drops of the tinc last night ( yes wood at 3a)
    I have had some pretty horrid powders, Focus Dirt probably being the most unpleasant, thankfully the Pine Pollen powder is very mild.

Looking forward to this experiment.
    Lol, the pine pollen isn't too bad at all. Try the tongkat ali powder, that shit is downright horrid.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait you took 30 drops of the tincture? Like 30 droppers full or 30 droplets from the dropper?
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.