Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Super Man Herbs

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    A lot of mushrooms are either anti-DHT or pro-estrogen, therefore as a safety measure, I generally stay away from all of them.
    Do you happen to know if that is the case with Lions Mane? I use the lions mane for superman herbs and have read nothing but good things, largely to do with neurological benefits and that it leads to secretion of nerve growth factor... All positive for me battling my finasteride sides, but if its anti-DHT this could cause trouble maybe?
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Do you happen to know if that is the case with Lions Mane? I use the lions mane for superman herbs and have read nothing but good things, largely to do with neurological benefits and that it leads to secretion of nerve growth factor... All positive for me battling my finasteride sides, but if its anti-DHT this could cause trouble maybe?
    I don't have any firsthand knowledge.

If you've been using it and it isn't causing you issues, then you know it's a winner for you. Sometimes you just have to try something and see if it agrees with you. If it doesn't, then discontinue immediately.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given my sexual baseline is far from normal and naturally fluctuates, it is tricky to establish whether something gives me issues; I would say that it doesn't do me any harm in any other sense (i dont 'feel' excess estrogen from it and it makes me feel great mentally - a real clarity and feeling sharper minded) so my gut feeling is if anything it is doing good not harm. I dose it in the morning and it goes great with a decaf tea, feel like it sets me up for work great.

I'm almost out of it so will have a few weeks off before the new order arrives, and ill monitor whats going on at that point.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    For the record its res100, transynergy DAA and probably some kind of mucuna.

What is it about DDA that increases Prolactin?

What is it about Macuna that decreases Prolactin?

I Apologize if this had been discussed in detail anywhere but I searched for info regarding both questions and could not find anything major. It seems like a good thing to know seeing that I'm running my first DHT pro hormone cycle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    What is it about DDA that increases Prolactin?

What is it about Macuna that decreases Prolactin?

I Apologize if this had been discussed in detail anywhere but I searched for info regarding both questions and could not find anything major. It seems like a good thing to know seeing that I'm running my first DHT pro hormone cycle.
    I have never read what makes DAA elevate prolactin. But I can tell you that Mucuna decreases prolactin by increasing dopamine. Dopamine suppresses prolactin.

Mucuna is essentially nature's Cabergoline.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome. Really good to know.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back on topic, I recently picked up some of the new Shilajit pitch they have and it feels really potent, a strong step up from the powder.

I'm continuing to cycle my supps in rotation along with pine pollen powder, shilajit pitch and lions mane daily... feeling great and hitting PB's in the gym at the moment, definitely doing great things.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My overall feedback on the Pine Pollen was that I did have more erections and more overall sensitivity sex drive wise and small increases in libido.

It did not blow me out of the water, but I cannot dispute and say it didn't work.

Another odd thing, was I lost some weight quick when I was dosing multiple times per day. Not sure why, but it seemed to almost have a thermogenic type effect for me, and/or eliminated water. I am not positive why, but it was noticeable.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    My overall feedback on the Pine Pollen was that I did have more erections and more overall sensitivity sex drive wise and small increases in libido.

It did not blow me out of the water, but I cannot dispute and say it didn't work.

Another odd thing, was I lost some weight quick when I was dosing multiple times per day. Not sure why, but it seemed to almost have a thermogenic type effect for me, and/or eliminated water. I am not positive why, but it was noticeable.
    I think this actually speaks volumes for the product considering you're usually running some kinda hormonal products too?
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With regard to Super Man's Tongkat Ali, the effect was really dying off for me. So I took some time off and came back running 300mg 2x daily and BAM! Wow, fatigue fighting, clear headed, focused energy and sex drive jumped WAY into action.

The suggested dose is only 100mg 2x daily, but having history of hormone use, I figure my body probably needed more.