Thread: Super Man Herbs

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Super Man Herbs

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    With regard to Super Man's Tongkat Ali, the effect was really dying off for me. So I took some time off and came back running 300mg 2x daily and BAM! Wow, fatigue fighting, clear headed, focused energy and sex drive jumped WAY into action.

The suggested dose is only 100mg 2x daily, but having history of hormone use, I figure my body probably needed more.
    Thats tolerance in action right there. Eventually the same thing is going to happen with the dose you are on now.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Super Man Herbs

Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Back on topic, I recently picked up some of the new Shilajit pitch they have and it feels really potent, a strong step up from the powder.

I'm continuing to cycle my supps in rotation along with pine pollen powder, shilajit pitch and lions mane daily... feeling great and hitting PB's in the gym at the moment, definitely doing great things.
    The powder doesn't really do shit for me. It pales in comparison to the pitch.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With regard to Super Man's Tongkat Ali, the effect was really dying off for me. So I took some time off and came back running 300mg 2x daily and BAM! Wow, fatigue fighting, clear headed, focused energy and sex drive jumped WAY into action.

The suggested dose is only 100mg 2x daily, but having history of hormone use, I figure my body probably needed more.

How is your diet? Extinguir anything sugary? Some people say sugar can break the tongkat effects.
    How many days without taking before start taking again?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    My overall feedback on the Pine Pollen was that I did have more erections and more overall sensitivity sex drive wise and small increases in libido.

It did not blow me out of the water, but I cannot dispute and say it didn't work.

Another odd thing, was I lost some weight quick when I was dosing multiple times per day. Not sure why, but it seemed to almost have a thermogenic type effect for me, and/or eliminated water. I am not positive why, but it was noticeable.
    yes Wes, i noticed the elimination of water & fat burning with the Pine pollen powder
    when dosed high

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shilajit is the shit. I love this stuff. Been using the pitch, gonna try the resin soon. And picking up some schizandra.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Thats tolerance in action right there. Eventually the same thing is going to happen with the dose you are on now.
    You're most likely correct. I've found my body will adapt very quickly to what I put in it. But for right now, the high dose feels incredible.

This is one that I'd probably do a week on/week off cycle with, as opposed to the recommended 5 on/2 off - or rotational cycle like you. Since this product has been studied for a TRT alternative, I think taking it consecutively and consistently is a winning strategy, but I definitely have to find a strategy for re-sensitizing.

And Brazilianguy: I eat a VERY low sugar diet and my carb intake is also very sensible as well.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're most likely correct. I've found my body will adapt very quickly to what I put in it. But for right now, the high dose feels incredible.

This is one that I'd probably do a week on/week off cycle with, as opposed to the recommended 5 on/2 off - or rotational cycle like you. Since this product has been studied for a TRT alternative, I think taking it consecutively and consistently is a winning strategy, but I definitely have to find a strategy for re-sensitizing.

And Brazilianguy: I eat a VERY low sugar diet and my carb intake is also very sensible as well.
    I know one guy that did 2 weeks on 4 days or one week of and it was alright for him. Re-sensitizing is exaclty what I'm looking for, people often don't realise how these herbs are powerful because they didn't work, there must be a reason for that, maybe sugar, low fat, high cortisol.

I wonder if fruits are ok to eat (natural sugar) But I'm not sure.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    I know one guy that did 2 weeks on 4 days or one week of and it was alright for him. Re-sensitizing is exaclty what I'm looking for, people often don't realise how these herbs are powerful because they didn't work, there must be a reason for that, maybe sugar, low fat, high cortisol.

I wonder if fruits are ok to eat (natural sugar) But I'm not sure.
    I have a little rule with food and other substances. If it comes in a little blister pack with a name ending in "ide", you probably shouldn't risk it. A handful of blueberries or an apple? Give 'em a try and see if they agree with you. I've yet to find food that causes a problem for me tbh
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking maybe the herbs stop working because our estrogen increase along with the T and we stop feeling the effects?
    And the rotation would work because some herbs increase T, others decrease E, others prolactin.

Increasing E also increase cortisol too, that's why we stop getting gains. What do you guys think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try throwing some Adaptogens in the mix. Adaptogens can balance cortisol out in your body. They can actually balance out more than just cortisol. Raising it or lowering it as needed. I'm cycling three diff types of Adaptogens. Four days on each one. This is seperate and in addition to my 7 diff natty T booster cycle. One day on each.

I'm feeling the best I have in a while