User Tag List

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Super Man Herbs

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody tried both and have an opinion on the SMH Shilajit Pitch vs Shilajit Resin?

I have tried the powder and the resin (I said I had pitch incorrectly in the previous post) and the resin is far better... really fucking good. They're running out of stock for months soon on the resin so just wondering if I should stock up or if the pitch is as good from anyone that has tried both.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have both on hand currently. I use a greater amount of pitch, and seem to notice more from it. I will try a higher amount of resin over the next few days to see if I notice anything different.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Super Man Herbs

Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Anybody tried both and have an opinion on the SMH Shilajit Pitch vs Shilajit Resin?

I have tried the powder and the resin (I said I had pitch incorrectly in the previous post) and the resin is far better... really fucking good. They're running out of stock for months soon on the resin so just wondering if I should stock up or if the pitch is as good from anyone that has tried both.
    I have both as I have just recently got the resin. Out of the three of them I prefer the pitch as I feel it gives me the best punch
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to agree on the pitch. Seems to enhance energy levels more than the resin from my observations.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is Superman Herbs located? Just read the whole thread, y'all just got me interested in a couple. Pine pollen and TKA.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Use this as a refresher......and they are in California. They have added a couple more to their roster since this thread.

CD's Natural Testosterone boosting regimen
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fenugreek is a typical family flavor got from Citronella duodenum elegant, a plant having a place with the vegetable family, a few investigations have discovered that fenugreek may help control craving and decrease sustenance admission to help weight reduction...

https://stsbiz.com.au/
    Last edited by Danny; 11-06-2018 at 03:41 AM.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super Man Herbs is a family possessed organization kept running by three siblings, concentrated on giving astounding herbs and super nourishment.