Super Man Herbs

Welcome!! A ss coupon code sureeeeeee would be nice haha 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Swole Source coupon code would be awesome.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logan, when we like something around here we really like it. We are definetely brand loyal. Ask any of our sponsors. A real tight nit community. You'll be more than pleased to join on.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super Man Herbs

lol yup. Pn n gnt hv received lots of my money's lol Very interested in the pine pollen and royal jelly to go along with my sustain alpha 😝

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm intrigued
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    I'm intrigued
    They've been having a 15% off sale over there for tax season deadline. I think it's only going on until tomorrow. The coupon code is TAX in all uppercase.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam24 View Post
    lol yup. Pn n gnt hv received lots of my money's lol Very interested in the pine pollen and royal jelly to go along with my sustain alpha ��

Should be a good stack... all those have me intrigued.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will definitely be trying some of superman's herbs for my next pct. May well benefit those on trt as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a bag of the Hercules pre-workout, hoping to wane myself off the stims and have an option other than All-In. Not that I'm dogging All-in, but I can't handle the taste right now. I'm going to have to re-acclimate to it.

In any event, I woke up yesterday morning and mixed a tablespoon of it with a 4-ounce glass of water and threw it down the hatch. Within 3 minutes, I was literally ON FIRE from the niacin flush. I have never experienced a flush so intense.

Granted, I knew it was coming and I knew they used niacin as the delivery vehicle. They're quite upfront about it and now offer a niacin-free version for those who don't want the flush.

In any event, I turned red from head to toe and it lasted about 10 minutes or less.

Hit the gym and pounded out the weight. Had plenty of energy in the tank the whole time.

This is different from any other pre-workout I've tried. It's going to take using it on a heavy lifting day to see where it really shines. Cool product, though.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I got a bag of the Hercules pre-workout, hoping to wane myself off the stims and have an option other than All-In. Not that I'm dogging All-in, but I can't handle the taste right now. I'm going to have to re-acclimate to it.

In any event, I woke up yesterday morning and mixed a tablespoon of it with a 4-ounce glass of water and threw it down the hatch. Within 3 minutes, I was literally ON FIRE from the niacin flush. I have never experienced a flush so intense.

Granted, I knew it was coming and I knew they used niacin as the delivery vehicle. They're quite upfront about it and now offer a niacin-free version for those who don't want the flush.

In any event, I turned red from head to toe and it lasted about 10 minutes or less.

Hit the gym and pounded out the weight. Had plenty of energy in the tank the whole time.

This is different from any other pre-workout I've tried. It's going to take using it on a heavy lifting day to see where it really shines. Cool product, though.
    Do you notice how the energy from the herbs is more of an organic, naturally feeling kind? It's totally different from the stimulant version of "energy"
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"