Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Man Herbs

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Do you notice how the energy from the herbs is more of an organic, naturally feeling kind? It's totally different from the stimulant version of "energy"
    Most definitely! It's a clear-headed, light and springy step kind of energy. Not crackhead kind of energy.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Most definitely! It's a clear-headed, light and springy step kind of energy. Not crackhead kind of energy.
    Along these same lines, I think would enjoy the Shilajit pitch. This stuff packs a big punch of a nice, real energy. It just makes you feel like the energy is naturally coming from within, rather then being forced onto your system like stims. Almost like you had the best sleep of your life for 12 hours energy...The taste is nasty, but I've actually come to look forward to it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Along these same lines, I think would enjoy the Shilajit pitch. This stuff packs a big punch of a nice, real energy. It just makes you feel like the energy is naturally coming from within, rather then being forced onto your system like stims. Almost like you had the best sleep of your life for 12 hours energy...The taste is nasty, but I've actually come to look forward to it.
    I got some He Shou Wu after reading about how it gets rid of gray hair. I hit the net and read a lot of reviews from users of He Shou Wu products and it actually does work for some. I don't have a shit ton of gray, but enough that it's worth the experiment. Plus I've read about the sexual benefits of it, and I am 100% in favor of taking ANYTHING that enhances libido.

I am married to an almost 40-year-old nympho. Gotta make sure I'm always down for getting down.

The He Shou Wu flavor I really enjoy. Almost like a coffee.

The Hercules pre-workout is nasty tasting. Very salty.

The Spartan adaptagens are sour.

The Tongkat Ali is extremely bitter.

The pine pollen tincture is alcoholic tasting (no complaints) and kicks total ass.

You turned us all on to a damn good thing, cdsnuts! Thanks for sharing!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Super Man Herbs

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I got some He Shou Wu after reading about how it gets rid of gray hair. I hit the net and read a lot of reviews from users of He Shou Wu products and it actually does work for some. I don't have a shit ton of gray, but enough that it's worth the experiment. Plus I've read about the sexual benefits of it, and I am 100% in favor of taking ANYTHING that enhances libido.

I am married to an almost 40-year-old nympho. Gotta make sure I'm always down for getting down.

The He Shou Wu flavor I really enjoy. Almost like a coffee.

The Hercules pre-workout is nasty tasting. Very salty.

The Spartan adaptagens are sour.

The Tongkat Ali is extremely bitter.

The pine pollen tincture is alcoholic tasting (no complaints) and kicks total ass.

You turned us all on to a damn good thing, cdsnuts! Thanks for sharing!
    When I say these herbs have been a life changer for me, its no exaggeration.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm loving these descriptions guys keep 'em coming, I'm looking to swap a few things out of my herbal rotation in favour of something more efficient.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You want to order some of these herbs, entropy! Great stuff.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unfortunately the prices of superman herbs are way over priced!
    i get all these herbs from the biggest supplier in China and i don't know what you all will do when you find out the difference
    in prices!
    i just ordered and tried Pine Pollen and Shilajit 2 KG each! got it lab tested and confirmed it is
    high quality
    anyway the herbs are powerful stuff, and i will continue using it
    Pine pollen taste is ok mixed with pomegranate juice , but the Shilajit is some how tastes like a very bad coffee
    they give nice and clean energy like you said FBR and a very nice mood
    and that is what i was looking for as i hate what pre-workouts do to my mood
    i don't know how to overcome the taste of Shilajit, i will try capping some and see how it goes

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hossam View Post
    unfortunately the prices of superman herbs are way over priced!
    i get all these herbs from the biggest supplier in China and i don't know what you all will do when you find out the difference
    in prices!
    i just ordered and tried Pine Pollen and Shilajit 2 KG each! got it lab tested and confirmed it is
    high quality
    anyway the herbs are powerful stuff, and i will continue using it
    Pine pollen taste is ok mixed with pomegranate juice , but the Shilajit is some how tastes like a very bad coffee
    they give nice and clean energy like you said FBR and a very nice mood
    and that is what i was looking for as i hate what pre-workouts do to my mood
    i don't know how to overcome the taste of Shilajit, i will try capping some and see how it goes
    Hey Hossam,

How do you go about getting lab tests done on your herbs?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    Hey Hossam,

How do you go about getting lab tests done on your herbs?
    in UAE the health authority do the lab testing as per my request
    but i will pay the fees for the test and they will confirm if the item is identical to the invoice
    and the documents with the product and if it is safe for human consumption and doesn't contain any harmful ingredients

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hossam View Post
    in UAE the health authority do the lab testing as per my request
    but i will pay the fees for the test and they will confirm if the item is identical to the invoice
    and the documents with the product and if it is safe for human consumption and doesn't contain any harmful ingredients
    Nice, what's the company name you bought from?