Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Man Herbs

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC.com View Post
    Yes for sure. Also for anyone who doesn't know..tinctures actually extract a higher percentage of the product..then just taking a powder..then its in a liquid which is faster absorption and more bio-available and then yes, look at administration method. Under tongue would be more effective. Think of how u can ingest products..oral, sublingual, subQ, IM, snorting, I.V..each carries a different and varying absorption rate, and therefore effect.

DIRECTIONS TO MAKE TINCTURE:

1) Buy Raw Herbs
    2) Buy Pure grain Alcohol
    3) You can weigh out amount of herbs u want and do the math to get it per ML..
    Dry out plant/herb (in sun or oven)or just chop up the herb/plant and place it in a jar to soak on the alcohol. Stir it or shake it daily.
    [Method 2: dry out plant/herb and grind this up in coffee grinder. Weigh out the powder and then add the desired amount to the desired amount of Pure Grain alcohol u wish to use]
    4) allow to sit for 4-8 weeks or even longer for best extraction
    5) take cheesecloth, place over open container like another jar..and pour mixture into it and strain the solution into said jar.

6) Finished!! Dosing the product can be tricky if you don't have the weight..but u can simply try a few drops at a time and work your way up to a dosage u find consistent!! Can be trial or error.
    You totally forgot plugging bro. Latex glove, a bit of Vaseline and a massive pair of balls and we can bypass that pesky liver entirely!
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's some more info on the powder versus the tincture.
    Pine Pollen Powder vs. Pine Pollen Tinctures

Basically as was stated earlier the tincture is more androgenic while the powder is more like a superfood (though it still has the hormonal benefits). I see the first as more directly boosting, and the other as balancing.

Hercules was mentioned. Some people don't like the niacin so we just recently came out with a different version without niacin. It also has half of the spartan formula in it (cordyceps and rhodiola) as well as shilajit, giving it a bit more of an endurance, and mental clarity feel to it.

I actually like mixing some of the herbs, like he shou wu, into my coffee.

Our goal is to bring the highest quality stuff to market. Yes, its not cheap. But there is tons of crap out there, and most people wouldn't even know where to start when it comes to testing. Especially when it comes to shilajit, its not just whether it is shilajit or not, but the source and processing.

Anyone wanting a coupon, the tax sale is over, but we offer a 15% off your first order coupon on the site by signing up with your email.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the tincture (or even the powder) really does deliver bioavailable androgens into your system which then act as exogenous hormones, how could this not be supressive on your natural production?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speck View Post
    If the tincture (or even the powder) really does deliver bioavailable androgens into your system which then act as exogenous hormones, how could this not be supressive on your natural production?
    I had this very same thought when I first started using this stuff. I don't really have an outright answer to the question but I can tell you that after months of use, I'm better off then I was when I started. It really seems to work WITH your body rather against it. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that it's plant based.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I had this very same thought when I first started using this stuff. I don't really have an outright answer to the question but I can tell you that after months of use, I'm better off then I was when I started. It really seems to work WITH your body rather against it. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that it's plant based.
    I'm definitely not being argumentative and I defer to your experience in the area, but anything that acts on our androgen receptors is kinda working with our body (in a way); but all androgen receptors, including the hypothalamus. It's one of those things where you can't have your cake and eat it too!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Sublingual absorption I think.
    I highly agree that sublingual dosing some things can completely change absorption. Just recently tried noopept at 10 mg orally. Had some effect, nothing substantial. Tried 10 mg sublingual, world of difference. Haven't tried that with many herbs, maybe I need to though.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speck View Post
    I'm definitely not being argumentative and I defer to your experience in the area, but anything that acts on our androgen receptors is kinda working with our body (in a way); but all androgen receptors, including the hypothalamus. It's one of those things where you can't have your cake and eat it too!
    When I say work with our bodies, I'm meaning it does this in a way that doesn't cause shut down. How this works is beyond my scope of knowledge. I agree with you being skeptical, because I was too. But I can tell you from experience, and as stated in other posts of mine, this stuff does NOT shut you down.

Now, maybe if you're taking super high doses for months on end it may, but again, I really don't think it will. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the nature of the androgens and the fact that they're not synthetic. Plants have the ability to work with us in this way. They are the Yin to our Yang when it comes to living things.

I have no research articles to back this up besides my own knowledge and experience with herbs and the many years of using various plant based modalities. FYI
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
    I highly agree that sublingual dosing some things can completely change absorption. Just recently tried noopept at 10 mg orally. Had some effect, nothing substantial. Tried 10 mg sublingual, world of difference. Haven't tried that with many herbs, maybe I need to though.
    I've done this same experiment with noopept and was amazed at this difference as well!

I also always take my pine pollen tincture and hold it under my tongue for as long as I can stand it before swallowing. There is a big difference. in effect.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I've done this same experiment with noopept and was amazed at this difference as well!

I also always take my pine pollen tincture and hold it under my tongue for as long as I can stand it before swallowing. There is a big difference. in effect.
    I do the same thing. I hold it under my tongue for at least a minute before swallowing. And I chase it with Herb Pharm's stinging nettle liquid.

Over a week in and I feel like I'm on test. Could be placebo, I dunno. But I'll take it, whatever it is.

Pumps are killer, I'm horny all the time and I have good energy.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Super Man Herbs

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I do the same thing. I hold it under my tongue for at least a minute before swallowing. And I chase it with Herb Pharm's stinging nettle liquid.

Over a week in and I feel like I'm on test. Could be placebo, I dunno. But I'll take it, whatever it is.

Pumps are killer, I'm horny all the time and I have good energy.
    Unfortunately us PFS guys can't take stinging nettle due to the fact that it blocks five 5ar.