Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Man Herbs

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    Not to rain on anyone's parade, looks like a good site and he seems like a cool dude, but I think pine pollen isn't all it's made out to be. the miniscule traces of whatever hormone it contains are much too little to have any physiological effect. And hormone precursors? well, there may be phytosterols and the like but again I very much doubt there are any hormonal effects. that's not to poopoo all the herbs, though, as many of those are quality herbs that I definitely have felt an effect from. i just really take issue with the marketing of pine pollen, perhaps because one of the main proponents of it is David Wolfe (David Douche) and the guy is not exactly a walking advertisement for healthy longevity and male prowess. Also read below his guide to hormonal optimization, it's pretty funny. If it were written in crayon you might think a fifth grader wrote it after reading some wikipedia articles.
    http://www.thelongevitynowconference...Approach-1.pdf

Anyway, cool site. will have to get me some of those herbs
    And you THINK this because of something you've read? Do you have any real world experience with it at all or you just hating on it because of DW (I also agree he is a douche and a charlatan)

I can tell you for a fact that the powder does indeed have a physiological response. It's one of my favorite herbs, hands down. I would almost call it life changing. Then again, if you're running a ton of AAS or prohormones, it's not gonna do shit. This is something when taken at your baseline will raise you up for sure. There is reason they have a "Wood guarantee" on their pine pollen. I wouldn't buy shit from DW because it's probably going to be over-hyped over marketed garbage. This my friend, is nothing like that. Why don't you buy some or maybe even ask them for a sample with something else?

To make the claims you've made without actually even trying it is pretty silly. Especially when there are so many people who are using it (me included) with awesome results.

Try it before you pass premature judgement. Just sayin.....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-21-2015 at 04:07 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post

I agree to this 100%

I have a bottle of the SuperMan Herbs Pine Pollen Tincture..from an awesome SS member!!

I can say packaging is awesome...came with nice directions and insert.

I started last night first dosage. Woke up this morning and another dosaging. I will be doing 2mL ED for 30 days and let u guys know my honest opinion.

I got my protocol from FreePress...he says wait until Day 2 for it to work.

I am currently running Epiandro at 400mgs ED..I am also using epimedium blend that I created on my own..libido is good..but would not mind improvements.

I will give as best feedback as I can. I have high hopes for this product...Tinctures in my experience are far better and misunderstood then they might appear on the surface.

I have an ephedra nevendesis tincture that I make myself..and that stuff is legit. Will open sinuses and breathing airways big time.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    And you THINK this because of something you've read? Do you have any real world experience with it at all or you just hating on it because of DW (I also agree he is a douche and a charlatan)

I can tell you for a fact that the powder does indeed have a physiological response. It's one of my favorite herbs, hands down. I would almost call it life changing. Then again, if you're running a ton of AAS or prohormones, it's not gonna do shit. This is something when taken at your baseline will raise you up for sure. There is reason they have a "Wood guarantee" on their pine pollen. I wouldn't buy shit from DW because it's probably going to be over-hyped over marketing garbage. This my friend, is nothing like that. Why don't buy some or maybe even ask them for a sample with something else?

To make the claims you've made without actually even trying it is pretty silly. Especially when there are so many people who are using it (me included) with awesome results.

I absolutely agree with this, 100%.

The idea behind the tincture is that you extract and greatly concentrate the androgens in the pollen. You don't have glowing review after glowing review for no reason. This stuff works.

Within 48 hours I was waking up with skin splitting nocturnal wood. My gym pumps are nearly as extreme as being on cycle. My recovery is enhanced and my body comp remains lean, tight and vascular. I am on the pollen and added in some other herbs from Super Man.

Don't knock it until you try it. The pollen tincture's less than $30. It's well worth it to try.

Can't wait to hear your results, Wes!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guys

any benefit to just using the pine pollen tincture as a starter?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
    guys

From what I've read the tincture has a more hormonal benefit being an extract you can also take it sublingually whereas the powder is more of "superfood".
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I agree to this 100%

I have a bottle of the SuperMan Herbs Pine Pollen Tincture..from an awesome SS member!!

I can say packaging is awesome...came with nice directions and insert.

I started last night first dosage. Woke up this morning and another dosaging. I will be doing 2mL ED for 30 days and let u guys know my honest opinion.

I got my protocol from FreePress...he says wait until Day 2 for it to work.

I am currently running Epiandro at 400mgs ED..I am also using epimedium blend that I created on my own..libido is good..but would not mind improvements.

I will give as best feedback as I can. I have high hopes for this product...Tinctures in my experience are far better and misunderstood then they might appear on the surface.

I have an ephedra nevendesis tincture that I make myself..and that stuff is legit. Will open sinuses and breathing airways big time.
    I'm curious to see if you get any results from it while on.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
    guys

Yes. You will get benefits from the powder as well. You can use them in combination for a one two punch so to speak. When I do take the powder, I mega dose it for a few days (10g/day) I bought a kilo.....lol. I can't say enough good things about it. I mix it with my protein shakes three times a day. Stuff is amazing.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-21-2015 at 04:15 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    From what I've read the tincture has a more hormonal benefit being an extract you can also take it sublingually whereas the powder is more of "superfood".
    This is true, but when you mega dose the powder you get all the benefits of the superfood PLUS the hormonal kick. Win win.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what. I'm in on this. Anything else you'd recommend whilst I'm putting and order in CD or fpr? I think I might try two or three of their products.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    You know what. I'm in on this. Anything else you'd recommend whilst I'm putting and order in CD or fpr? I think I might try two or three of their products.
    Tongkat, Cistanche, He shou wu.