Thread: Super Man Herbs

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post

Try it before you pass premature judgement. Just sayin.....

I agree to this 100%

I have a bottle of the SuperMan Herbs Pine Pollen Tincture..from an awesome SS member!!

I can say packaging is awesome...came with nice directions and insert.

I started last night first dosage. Woke up this morning and another dosaging. I will be doing 2mL ED for 30 days and let u guys know my honest opinion.

I got my protocol from FreePress...he says wait until Day 2 for it to work.

I am currently running Epiandro at 400mgs ED..I am also using epimedium blend that I created on my own..libido is good..but would not mind improvements.

I will give as best feedback as I can. I have high hopes for this product...Tinctures in my experience are far better and misunderstood then they might appear on the surface.

I have an ephedra nevendesis tincture that I make myself..and that stuff is legit. Will open sinuses and breathing airways big time.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I agree to this 100%

I have a bottle of the SuperMan Herbs Pine Pollen Tincture..from an awesome SS member!!

I can say packaging is awesome...came with nice directions and insert.

I started last night first dosage. Woke up this morning and another dosaging. I will be doing 2mL ED for 30 days and let u guys know my honest opinion.

I got my protocol from FreePress...he says wait until Day 2 for it to work.

I am currently running Epiandro at 400mgs ED..I am also using epimedium blend that I created on my own..libido is good..but would not mind improvements.

I will give as best feedback as I can. I have high hopes for this product...Tinctures in my experience are far better and misunderstood then they might appear on the surface.

I have an ephedra nevendesis tincture that I make myself..and that stuff is legit. Will open sinuses and breathing airways big time.
    I'm curious to see if you get any results from it while on.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"