User Tag List

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Man Herbs

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got the pine powder and the tincture as well. Taking a minimal dose of the pine powder, saving the tincture for a possible pct/bridge into pct. Got some ant too. Interesting feeling I get knowing I am drinking bugs.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How's the taste of the ant powder? Delicious?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    once you get use to the ant powder you will start hunting bugs in the streets!

i will never ever put that in my stomach!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn't taste good but not nearly as bad as some herbs. Once you get past the mental image it's just like anything else. Trace minerals and ecdysterone, why not.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    Wait you took 30 drops of the tincture? Like 30 droppers full or 30 droplets from the dropper?
    30 droplets from the dropper.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Super Man Herbs

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
    Maybe I was previously deficient in some mineral or something but Damn I feel good.
    This is exactly how I feel about these herbs. Its like they simply fill in the gaps where we are lacking and bring everything up to speed the way it should be. Better sleep, better energy, better sex, and better performance.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Super Man Herbs

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Stuff's so amazing that I wish I'd have found it years earlier. I can't believe how well it works.
    The longer you cycle them, the better things will get. The effects build upon themselves exponentially.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
    Got an almost instant energy boost from first dose. Real energy, not an artificial stimulant energy. Mind was sharp noticeably. Just felt fantastic really. One 250 mg dose seemed to really benefit mental acuity all day and night with no trouble sleeping whatsoever. Even felt great the next morning. On day 4 now and I am probably going to make this a staple. A little hard to work with at first (it is like tar) but very worth it to me. Maybe I was previously deficient in some mineral or something but Damn I feel good.
    im def picking this up

it seems good to stack with ashwagandha

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been on Pine Powder / Tincture and Tongkat Ali for a week or so now. 6 grams/day of the pine powder and a dropper full of the tincture split into a morning and evening dose. 200mg of tongkat split into 2 doses as well.
    I'm honestly not getting morning wood. I'm getting fucking morning STEEL. I've read a lot about this stuff but holy crap this is intense. Great stuff here, going to have to buy more soon.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Been on Pine Powder / Tincture and Tongkat Ali for a week or so now. 6 grams/day of the pine powder and a dropper full of the tincture split into a morning and evening dose. 200mg of tongkat split into 2 doses as well.
    I'm honestly not getting morning wood. I'm getting fucking morning STEEL. I've read a lot about this stuff but holy crap this is intense. Great stuff here, going to have to buy more soon.
    I love reading this stuff from you guys with a tonne of experience with AAS, it's one hell of an endorsement. I'm really going to have to pick up some of that tka soon.

Still waiting on my order, hoping there's no customs charge but will report back when it arrives.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.