Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Man Herbs

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sup guys

the thread with CDsnuts protocol i stated i picked up some pine pollen tincture

anyways

personally very good experience................immediate effects with sleep and sex drive......i couldnt believe my endurance in the gym also

buddy of mine like didnt believe me at all, he was like im talkin like im on ph or aas...............i could understand so then i said maybe its a really great placebo effect

anyways i just ran 1 bottle high dosed an went thru it pretty damn quick............the place i got it from i cant buy from again because thatd literally burn a hole in my pocket

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should have your buddy try it and then see how he likes it high dosed and that would give a true insight.

I wanna use it....but....im on 200 test...bout 80 tren....and now 300 topical epiandro.....unless it jacks up my sex drive....not sure imma be able to distinguish it from the rest.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    sup guys

the thread with CDsnuts protocol i stated i picked up some pine pollen tincture

anyways

personally very good experience................immediate effects with sleep and sex drive......i couldnt believe my endurance in the gym also

buddy of mine like didnt believe me at all, he was like im talkin like im on ph or aas...............i could understand so then i said maybe its a really great placebo effect

anyways i just ran 1 bottle high dosed an went thru it pretty damn quick............the place i got it from i cant buy from again because thatd literally burn a hole in my pocket
    You've seen the benefits of one of the herbs so far. Now you can Imagine how you would feel if you were cycling all 20 on my master list consistently over the course of weeks and months. Bullet proof is the term I use alot lately. Seems to sum it up.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You've seen the benefits of one of the herbs so far. Now you can Imagine how you would feel if you were cycling all 20 on my master list consistently over the course of weeks and months. Bullet proof is the term I use alot lately. Seems to sum it up.
    Where is this master list protocol? I've looked through the supplements section but to no avail :-(
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy believes in cycling herbs and proposes a few different ways, including the way cdsnuts cycles. Interesting read:

How to Cycle Herbal Testosterone Boosters

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    Where is this master list protocol? I've looked through the supplements section but to no avail :-(
    Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek...im in trouble! - Page 3

Start there and read through.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks CD.

Side note. USPS can tongue my balls, supposed to deliver today, no delivery. Fuck.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess it never occurred to me until cTAL mentioned it, but I've been sleeping like a baby since I've been on this stuff. Definitely an improvement in sleep quality for sure!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Products arrived. Giddy like a schoolgirl.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I have been sleeping better too..but I am not positive that I can attribute it to this..but it is possible because I do administer this right before bed and it has been the past few days that my sleep has been better..which is in line with the length of time I have been taking this.

Today is first day I woke up with desired morning results. Nothing mind blowing..but noticeably there.

What I have noticed is that ejaculatory volume is slightly higher..aggression and drive is slightly better..and def I have noticed immediate increase in "thickness", not in length. So sex def was improved. I do feel like this spikes my BP a bit too..tbh.

Oddly enough two days in a row..immediately following a workout, in both circumstances, out of the blue..things came to life and wouldn't go away. Like being a teenager again.

I am less then a week in..but I am def seeing some results from this product. I am still taking 2mL each day. Both times on an empty stomach. Just my experiences. I am hoping for even stronger results..will post up again next week.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP