A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    im def picking this up

it seems good to stack with ashwagandha
    I bought Swanson's Ashwagandha. Great stuff. The NOW brand only has 1.5% of actives. The Swanson has 5%. A TON of 5 star reviews, too. And not expensive.

Running the Ashwagandha with the pollen tincture, TKA, he shou wu and the Swanson 50% icariin.

Sex drive is insane, vascularity is over the top, pumps excellent, wood is rock hard and I have acne on my back and upper arms. This feels like being on cycle, no joke.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Super Man Herbs

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I bought Swanson's Ashwagandha. Great stuff. The NOW brand only has 1.5% of actives. The Swanson has 5%. A TON of 5 star reviews, too. And not expensive.

Running the Ashwagandha with the pollen tincture, TKA, he shou wu and the Swanson 50% icariin.

Sex drive is insane, vascularity is over the top, pumps excellent, wood is rock hard and I have acne on my back and upper arms. This feels like being on cycle, no joke.
    The superman ashwaganda is of course, excellent. It gives the feeling of being alpha but its more of a smooth relaxed buzz.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, do you have some tips to get the biggest effect from these herbs? I mean, besides the cyclying 7 herbs everyday a different herb.

I saw some people saying that milk with a lot of fat is good. Some say a diet without sugar and carbs. But I would to read your opinion about it, wanna read your experiences. What about fruits?

I'm asking because I'm one of those pfs guys but I don't want to disturb anybody with it. My protocol is working I'm getting better the problem is to get cured I need these herbs to work because my protocol just give me a better baseline when these herbs work. I mean, I get up from these herbs and then I got back to pfs state but always better than before everytime I do it I get better and better by my reading this is the process to get cured from this shit. Thank you guys.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trial and error buddy, what might be right for you might not be right for me and vice versa. Gotta keep trying things out. I can definitely recommend a decent amount of good fats in your diet, grass fed butter, olive oil, coconut oil etc.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post

nice! im gonna pick up a few more things

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D-575 View Post
    Supermanherbs - you guys think you can get a very good quality cissus product? It's very hard to find a top notch extract.
    D-575..go with Prescription Nutritions version. Sold as Joint Rebuild. Its 100% legit. You can get it at gymntonic.com or rxwhey.com

Update:

Just to add my 2 cents to this product. Been using regularly. Sleep is def improved..though I wake up much earlier then I want to. I do feel wide awake

I have noticed a slight bit more sexual aggression, sensitivity during sex and then def some fuller erections..I do get some morning ones, but not every morning like everyone else.

As CDS said..i abused AAS/and have been on and off PH's for awhile now..so my response may vary from yours. Overall I do feel it working. My response is not clearly as good as the other guys..but nonetheless..this product def is noticeable.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    D-575..go with Prescription Nutritions version. Sold as Joint Rebuild. Its 100% legit. You can get it at gymntonic.com or rxwhey.com
    Thanks Wesley. I've always wondered how good PN's stuff is, they have such an incredible variety.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't He Shou Wu supposed to be quite estrogenic?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone have experience with reishi? i ordered the 3 mushroom blend but found out that it is an 5a reductase inhibitor

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strykers12 View Post
    anyone have experience with reishi? i ordered the 3 mushroom blend but found out that it is an 5a reductase inhibitor
    A lot of mushrooms are either anti-DHT or pro-estrogen, therefore as a safety measure, I generally stay away from all of them.