User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Andro 300 "Gel"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EXACTLY what Entropy said. It really still sounds like you guys are picking and choosing, looking for a silver bullet.

In my opinion you don't want to even consider a DHT PH until you are well, well down the road to recovery, there is no point considering a PH until you have everything else dialed in. The components Entropy mentions are far more significant, and when you are most of the way there and you may choose to use a compound, then start with the recommended dose and again... listen to your bodies.

I have a tub and a half of the elusive AndroHard V3 in my cupboard ready to go, but I will not even consider it until I have my own HPTA in check and am feeling nearing recovery... and even then, I'm not sure I will run it unless I find I hit a plateau.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, it's just an idea - approach it however you think is best for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post

Where are you at currently with your progress?
    Honestly, I'm not sure. I've been feeling real different lately and this has been ongoing as in a little more each passing month. My dreams are different, my sleep has improved dramitically (still not 8 solid hours, more like 5.5 to 6 hours deep sleep), my orgsims are different, the way I'm seeing the world is different - more bright and exthuiastic, muscle twitching is still there but has improved a good deal as well, also body composition has improved, overall energy level has improved.
    I'm still lacking strong morning wood, sexual desire to an extent, and semen volume. Also, mental aggression (getting angry) is only slightly improved. I am not sure when a dramatic improvement in these areas will take place for me.
    The main improvement that I am very happy about and hope it continues is my sleep quality. If I can get a solid 8 hours that will go a long way to my quality of life.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 06-17-2015 at 11:16 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    You guys all have it wrong and I'm gonna address a couple of points in order. Cdnuts is not some of transcendent "beast", honestly guys it's creepy cut it out.

Alright on to the meat of things. The exogenous hormones, the drugs, the talk of how long to cycle this or that... You've got this shit so wrong it's a little bit laughable, you're worshipping cd like some kinda God but you still pick and choose what you want to read. The prohormones are like five percent maximum.

The important part is diet, exercise and sleep. Listen to your bodies.
    I always take your advice seriously. But the CD comment was a j/k. I am on point with the diet, exercise and sleep. Also when you hear CD cycled the andohard several times it becomes pretty clear that this probable contributed to how he got his system in working order.

I'm ready for them. I feel like im taking a well informed calculated risk with cycling DHT prohormones. Everyone's situation is different. It sounds like you made major progress with diet, exercise and sleep. I have not been so lucky so I'm taking it to the next level. If I do not experience major improvments than I'll just be happy with the experience and gains in the gym. After all this is a body building forum.

Thanks for continuing to point out the importance of keeping diet, exercise and sleep on point.
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 06-18-2015 at 10:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No silverbult. I'm ok with just saying I'm cycling andro 300 just for the gains in the gym and reaching that next level.

This really is not an exact science.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    Guys, it's just an idea - approach it however you think is best for you.
    Exactly. Along if the cycle is being ran the right way and you are not completly relying on cycling hormones as your only course of action I don't see how this is any more of a bad idea for me to be doing than anyone else.

Sounds like you are doing half way decent anyway. I have to say based on that detailed description of your status we sound like we are pretty much on the same level. It's still to early for me to give feedback on my dht experience. Also the andro 300 is hard to dose properly. May be switching over to Epi andro or alpha hard.
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 06-18-2015 at 10:45 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact that he used DHT PH's could have also had zero effect as well..and naturally with his good shit time changed everything. Nothing is evident because it isn't an exact science. It's one mans phenomenal recovery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    The fact that he used DHT PH's could have also had zero effect as well..and naturally with his good shit time changed everything. Nothing is evident because it isn't an exact science. It's one mans phenomenal recovery.
    True true. But I did read some feed back over on hells website that made it clear he felt noticeable improvments on androhard. But like you said everyone is diff and it's not an exact science. I'm understanding CD's protocol is just a general outline of everything he did.

It's still to early for me to say for sure but my experience with Andro 300 so far is telling me that I'm also lacking DHT in certain places as well. The last two days though the pump on my andro 300 has been extra messed up so I'm thinking about switching over to another product. I like the Andro 300 but dosing it is a pain in the ass. I keep taking to much or to little because of the pump
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 06-19-2015 at 08:58 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    True true. But I did read some feed back over on hells website that made it clear he felt noticeable improvments on androhard. But like you said everyone is diff and it's not an exact science. I'm understanding CD's protocol is just a general outline of everything he did.

It's still to early for me to say for sure but my experience with Andro 300 so far is telling me that I'm also lacking DHT in certain places as well. The last two days though the pump on my andro 300 has been extra messed up so I'm thinking about switching over to another product. I like the Andro 300 but dosing it is a pain in the ass. I keep taking to much or to little because of the pump
    I dont believe you can go wrong with a good DHT prohormone, after several weeks, you'll see some good improvements over body composition at the very least.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im pretty sure Nate started this thread about Andro 300. Can we stay on topic and keep "CD's protocol", or your recovery or your plan out of this? I am interested in his review and anyone else trying the product. Not trying to be mean, it just keeps flooding into every thread.