Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Andro 300 "Gel"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    Im pretty sure Nate started this thread about Andro 300. Can we stay on topic and keep "CD's protocol", or your recovery or your plan out of this? I am interested in his review and anyone else trying the product. Not trying to be mean, it just keeps flooding into every thread.
    I mentioned I'm taking it to increase 5ar in my first response to this thread but i really was just trying to share my experience with it so far.

Every dose is still feeling strong eleven days in. Strength increasing. But the bottle Is almost empty and is looking like it will only last until the two week mark. I have been taking it at its recommended dose. Feels like it's the real deal but the bottle comes half empty and it's almost impossible to confirm you are taking the correct dose as "1/2 pump" three times per day with the defect in the pumping mechanism.

Concerned I have been taking to much of it seeing that it's going to be out in two weeks opposed to lasting thirty days like it's supossed to at its recomended dose.

I also called them and the best answere I could get was " when we say 1/2 pump we really mean a whole pump".
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 06-19-2015 at 02:54 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    EXACTLY what Entropy said. It really still sounds like you guys are picking and choosing, looking for a silver bullet.

In my opinion you don't want to even consider a DHT PH until you are well, well down the road to recovery, there is no point considering a PH until you have everything else dialed in. The components Entropy mentions are far more significant, and when you are most of the way there and you may choose to use a compound, then start with the recommended dose and again... listen to your bodies.

I have a tub and a half of the elusive AndroHard V3 in my cupboard ready to go, but I will not even consider it until I have my own HPTA in check and am feeling nearing recovery... and even then, I'm not sure I will run it unless I find I hit a plateau.
    If to much dust starts to collect on that bottle of Androhard and you are looking to make a few bucks just let me know. 😉
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 06-19-2015 at 04:33 PM.