Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Andro 300 "Gel"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andro 300 "Gel"

So my andro 300 came in today. Although its most certainly not a gel. Its a liquid with crystals in it. Weekend suggested heating it up on the stove and string it because maybe it just crashed so ill try that later but anyone else have this issue? plus wtf is up with 1/2 pump being a serving. SHouldve just made it one full pump because half a pump is kind of hard to measure out, but thats the smallest of my worries.

Anywho. I still put in on. Had to wipe the crystals that didn't rub in off my shoulders. but well see what happens.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine was not a gel. Was your bottles like 1/3 full? I ordered 3 and they seemed very empty. I was able to almost put all 3 bottles into 1 bottle. What's up with that? Had I known it had limonene I wouldn't have ordered. I find I smell that stuff all day. I rather whip up some salvo and Epi myself. Into storage it goes.
    Last edited by testosteronet; 04-09-2015 at 02:36 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya mine was same way nate i heated mine up to a stried it and shook it and i used a whole bottle of it i will not buy that again didnt notice any thang from it..i used 1 pump in stead of half a pump..lol but i didnt like it thats the worst topical ive used so far.. i got better results just running Dermacrine ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andro 300 "Gel"

I posted my issues with it in another thread I think it was chads... The consistently is ehh. And the pump mechanism sucks.. Results were ok as far as libido n vascularity... Not much for recomp tho.. Iml and pn version are superior imo... Just received my sustain alpha and if it was a gel and a dispenser like that i prob would hv liked it better.. Bps did a great job on the bottles n everything. They seem like real good quality! Anyways good luck with ur run !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm nearing the end of my second bottle, been running at two full pumps everyday after morning shower. There's good and bad with this one. For me: cons were very runny, bottles appear to be barely half full, some separation (crystals) issues, and it would be near impossible to get an accurate 1/2 pump out if someone wanted to dose that way with the pump the way it is. Pros: very fast drying, reasonably priced, and most importantly I've gotten good results. Plus it's a topical epiandro product, the only one currently out that I know of, and I'm not savvy with raws and salvo, so that alone goes a long way for me. Generally speaking, I'll take topical products over caps/tablets any day.

I didn't care for the smell at first either but now I barely notice it and almost have gotten to where I like it. I think that goes with the territory of topicals, most I've tried I have not cared for the smell initially but get used to it. The old PP lotion dermacrine comes to mind, really didn't like the smell at first but it grew on me over time. As far as the grainy issue with the Andro 300, mine seemed to get better after shaking it vigorously, especially doing that with the second bottle before I even opened it. And even though the bottles come only about half full, I've at least been able to get the stated amount of pumps as it says on the bottle.

Epiandrosterone for the most part never has really done much for me, I seem to respond better to regular androsterone so I was anxious to try it in topical form and it has overall been a good experience. The muscle hardness and vascularity are the best I've had since AHv2. Strength has held steady despite being at a significant calorie deficit for this run. Also, the way I look at it, this is still a fairly new product so maybe there will come improvements over time as far as the bottle/pump, solubility, etc. So yeah, anyway, I'll use it again.
    Last edited by Strong_Guy; 04-09-2015 at 08:02 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does this compare with andractim?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No kidding about the bottle. 90ml for a bottle that size makes no sense. That's even half of the bottle. It's mad stupid to make it that big. And I can't shake my bottle btw....it comes out of the top and got on my floor. No bueno.

I will say.....I put on 4 pumps.....I did notice some changes in last night's workout....like a better pump and veins. Nothing crazy....but it was there....it does suck the consistency.....def need to make my own.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes - it is definitely not a gel. Yep, bottle is half full. Yes, there are many crystals.

I sent an e-mail to them asking if mine had somehow fallen out of solution and I got no reply.

I've added in some dmso & jojoba oil and after application I use some aloe vera gel. Still feels like sand.

I have nothing to base this on but it seems to me the compound was not cut fine enough to dissolve properly and I have no idea how something so large is going to get through the dermis layer.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nate, I'm gonna send you a bottle of Salvo with 3g of our epiandro in it...will be 100mg/ml

Let's see how you like it in comparison
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dam! I only found out because weekend told me. But dam! Thanks man! Much much appreciated. Gonna run at 300mg a day and I'll let people know how I like it. Thanks again Rob!