User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Andro 300 "Gel"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orrrrr....maybe at 200....make the bottle last a lil longer.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Rob...I'm running this stuff tooooooo..

....yeah

Lol jk
    Last edited by tallstraw; 04-11-2015 at 12:58 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Dam! I only found out because weekend told me. But dam! Thanks man! Much much appreciated. Gonna run at 300mg a day and I'll let people know how I like it. Thanks again Rob!
    have you had a chance to mix this up yet ? just curious since I opted to buy that stack and try it out myself.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same exact experience with this product. After applying the liquid and letting it dry I was covered in these crystals. I can't imagine that a whole lot of the active ingredient is getting absorbed. Didn't really notice much from it. Will not be buying from that company again.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StanoTDwithSalvo.JPG

here's a transdermal I made for Nate that has 100mg/ml in Salvo...completely clear!

This applies so easily!

we sell the stuff to make it and we'll be offering it in a product shortly.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StanoTDwithSalvo.JPG

here's a transdermal I made for Nate that has 100mg/ml in Salvo...completely clear!

This applies so easily!

we sell the stuff to make it and we'll be offering it in a product shortly.

for the record, I would not run a solely transdermal run of epiandro...you would have to use too much. I would recommend using Alpha Stano or epi andro rx in the morning, applying 2-3 ml and, then (maybe) taking more alpha stano in the late afternoon.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm on my 7th day of my first DHT Prohormone run. I'm using the Andro 300. I have nothing to releate this to but all I can say is it feels like really strong stuff. Good in a way but bad in the regard that it feels unnatural and unhealthy. Already noticed a incresse in lean muscel and strength. No hair shedding or urinary symptoms yet.

Deff feel like I'll be a beast in three or five more weeks which ever I decide is enough. How strong it feels makes me think I'll make this a month run. But I'm also taking it to "reverse engineer" 5AR activity so I may want to run it six weeks.

Like I said nothing to compare this to and my experience with this is limited but it feels strong as shit to me.
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 06-15-2015 at 08:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    I'm on my 7th day of my first DHT Prohormone run. I'm using the Andro 300. I have nothing to releate this to but all I can say is it feels like really strong stuff. Good in a way but bad in the regard that it feels unnatural and unhealthy. Already noticed a incresse in lean muscel and strength. No hair shedding or urinary symptoms yet.

Deff feel like I'll be a beast in three or five more weeks which ever I decide is enough. How strong it feels makes me think I'll make this a month run. But I'm also taking it to "reverse engineer" 5AR activity so I may want to run it six weeks.

Like I said nothing to compare this to and my experience with this is limited but it feels strong as shit to me.
    You might want to run it even longer, like 8 weeks to really get your body readjusted to having higher DHT levels. I believe it takes a minimum of 2 months for the body to readjust in a more permenant way. Just an idea. Even CD ran 1/2 androhard for 4 months once. He said PCT was easy from the long cycle but then again he had some of the best prohormone on hand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "You might want to run it even longer, like 8 weeks to really get your body readjusted to having higher DHT levels."

Should I? How about if I plan on running at least 3-6 of these cycles anyway over the next couple of years or until recovered?

"I believe it takes a minimum of 2 months for the body to readjust in a more permenant way."

Hmm.. You have me thinking. Maybe I'll make my first one a six week and than my second one can be a eight week?

"Even CD ran 1/2 androhard for 4 months once. He said PCT was easy from the long cycle but then again he had some of the best prohormone on hand."

Unreal. The things he did to recover are just unreal. He's a diff beast. Perhaps from another planet. Earth like planet of course but in a galaxy far far away.

Where are you at currently with your progress?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    "You might want to run it even longer, like 8 weeks to really get your body readjusted to having higher DHT levels."

Should I? How about if I plan on running at least 3-6 of these cycles anyway over the next couple of years or until recovered?

"I believe it takes a minimum of 2 months for the body to readjust in a more permenant way."

Hmm.. You have me thinking. Maybe I'll make my first one a six week and than my second one can be a eight week?

"Even CD ran 1/2 androhard for 4 months once. He said PCT was easy from the long cycle but then again he had some of the best prohormone on hand."

Unreal. The things he did to recover are just unreal. He's a diff beast. Perhaps from another planet. Earth like planet of course but in a galaxy far far away.

Where are you at currently with your progress?
    You guys all have it wrong and I'm gonna address a couple of points in order. Cdnuts is not some of transcendent "beast", honestly guys it's creepy cut it out.

Alright on to the meat of things. The exogenous hormones, the drugs, the talk of how long to cycle this or that... You've got this shit so wrong it's a little bit laughable, you're worshipping cd like some kinda God but you still pick and choose what you want to read. The prohormones are like five percent maximum.

The important part is diet, exercise and sleep. Listen to your bodies.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.