Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: BBG's LDN Log

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I just stopped LDN to assess any affects. It's been roughly a week since stopping after being on for months (years, really).

I'll assess how I feel and see if I notice any effects from not being on.
    I’m assuming you pop in like I do. Something Spurs a thought to come back. I’m gonna start a cycle soon out here. And this seems super convenient if so instead of having to forego HCG altogether, or find a way to hide it in community fridge/freezer out here in Afghanistan. Either someone will want me to get more of everything for them, or I’ll get fired. Neither is ideal lol

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    I’m assuming you pop in like I do. Something Spurs a thought to come back. I’m gonna start a cycle soon out here. And this seems super convenient if so instead of having to forego HCG altogether, or find a way to hide it in community fridge/freezer out here in Afghanistan. Either someone will want me to get more of everything for them, or I’ll get fired. Neither is ideal lol
    I've also found that selegiline helps as well. Originally I took it for focus/energy (it converts a small % into adderall and increases dopamine in the brain [not peripheral dopamine, which is bad]) but also found that is releases LH Deprenyl stimulates the release of luteinizing hormone from the pituitary in vitro - PubMed

I was like "why are my balls bigger?" and started researching and found that study
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I've also found that selegiline helps as well. Originally I took it for focus/energy (it converts a small % into adderall and increases dopamine in the brain [not peripheral dopamine, which is bad]) but also found that is releases LH Deprenyl stimulates the release of luteinizing hormone from the pituitary in vitro - PubMed

I was like "why are my balls bigger?" and started researching and found that study
    well shit mate, this is good to know. Im gonna look into it. Been an ass and a half trying to get a dang psych to prescribe me medicine atm, since im over in Iraq. They wont put their name on any pills that are being mailed over here. So im looking for alternatives. How did that help with your focus? If I can get focus and nut maintenance, Im in lol. Have a brand that worked for you that you stand behind?