User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Building muscle while shut down

Long story short

Age 17 was squatting 525 deadlifting 450 and benching 300. Age 18 took propecia for 4 months and now at age 22 I struggle to squat and dead over 300 and bench over 200.

My current regime is martial arts lifting swimming sprinting. My endurance is good but I would like to achieve the strength I know I'm capable of.

What has worked for fellow members in similar situations?

Thanks all

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read the Propecia threads already here. No need for more.

Shutdown is subjective. What you are experiencing is much different and out of my realm. So of you guys have perfect test levels but are fucked differently, while most AAS users have shutdown test levels. Shutdown is a generic word for such a broud spectrumed/complicated issue Though.

Try some natural anabolics In the mean time: Anabeta, X-Gels, Epic Gains, Phosphatidic Acid(Soy Lecethin).

Preworkout supps suck as: Creatine, Agmatine, Citrulline, Creatine-O-Phosphate.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanksgiving View Post
    Long story short

Age 17 was squatting 525 deadlifting 450 and benching 300. Age 18 took propecia for 4 months and now at age 22 I struggle to squat and dead over 300 and bench over 200.

My current regime is martial arts lifting swimming sprinting. My endurance is good but I would like to achieve the strength I know I'm capable of.

What has worked for fellow members in similar situations?

Thanks all
    Personally, I'd drop some coin over at Super Man Herbs and see what they have that might re-align you. That Hercules Pre-workout looks pretty damn interesting.

Propecia injury cases are so unique for a lot of the reasons Ape pointed out.

I liked his suggestion of trying Epic Gainz (Myostatin inhibitor). This is going to take you time and experimentation, my friend.