User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sticking it out with the yohimbine, upping the dose to 16mg split up throughout the day, focused during fasted times. Continuing this for a week. I'll take a diuretic tonight to see if it really is just water, hopefully I can see SOME sort of change in the morning despite probably having to pee 8x tonight.

I'm also going to add in Evogen Glycoject PWO, or pre depending on how late in the day im lifting. Maybe I'm just constantly flat appearing combined with water and loose skin.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check your insulin levels man.

If those are in check or even still get bloodwork and labs asap. Maybe an EKG..Rule out all potential issues. Make sure this is not an issue with kidneys or heart if insulin checks out.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are the supps listed in the 1st post all you are on? No AAS or PH's or anything?
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    Are the supps listed in the 1st post all you are on? No AAS or PH's or anything?
    Nothing else. I planned on doing a mini Epiandro/ralox/prami/exem run shortly to try to kill off some gyno, but haven't started that yet.

EDIT

Well I'm taking a multi and creatine as well, but those have been consistent for years.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Word, just checking, was hoping to not hear "200mg Trest ED" or something of the like.

Shit is definitely weird, keep your carbs and sodium in check, and I think somebody else already brought up that yohimbe will make you retain water, but probs not 20 lbs of water... up water intake, kill sodium intake, scale back carbs.

How long have you been on the clen/t3 combo? I'd also start to suspect those as not being what they are advertised as if you've been on them for a bit.
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Nothing else. I planned on doing a mini Epiandro/ralox/prami/exem run shortly to try to kill off some gyno, but haven't started that yet.

EDIT

Well I'm taking a multi and creatine as well, but those have been consistent for years.
    the creatine is the reason behind your wight gain and mine as well
    i stopped it and wight gaining has stopped

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    Word, just checking, was hoping to not hear "200mg Trest ED" or something of the like.

Shit is definitely weird, keep your carbs and sodium in check, and I think somebody else already brought up that yohimbe will make you retain water, but probs not 20 lbs of water... up water intake, kill sodium intake, scale back carbs.

How long have you been on the clen/t3 combo? I'd also start to suspect those as not being what they are advertised as if you've been on them for a bit.

The clen is giving me the shakes as usual. The t3 is the suspect here if these two were actually the problem, my body temp has not changed at all. What could this be then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up another pound. It's starting to slow, but I'm not sure what's going on because I'm on such a caloric deficit with the t3/clen the weight should be melting off at a minimum of 3lbs each week.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hormonal changes in your center years can likewise make your digestion back off, prompting weight gain. Other therapeutic conditions influencing hormone levels can cause weight gain in both genders. These include: hypothyroidism.