I'm glad someone finally put out a comprehensive article about how alcohol affects test levels.

LINK: Alcohol and Testosterone: The Effect of Drinking on Hormones

Love this quote: "It’s also worth mentioning that beer is probably one of the worst alcoholic beverages to enjoy, if you’re interested in not fucking up your testosterone levels. This is because the hops of which most beers are made from contain a very potent phytoestrogen called: 8-Prenylnaringenin. In fact, hops are so estrogenic that the women who pick them up by hand, often experience menstrual problems. Another not so awesome compound in beer is called xanthohumol, which can impair hormone signaling."

Personally, I do not find that alcohol and fitness are a good pair. I very occasionally consume alcohol.

My stepdad drank a 12-pack of beer nightly and I always heard my mom complain about how he had no sex drive. My wife's ex-husband did the same thing and had no erectile function by his early 30s. I've heard female friends complain that their chronic beer drinking spouses either couldn't get it up or couldn't keep it up.

That's a major reason I do not drink but only the VERY occasional beer. It isn't worth my male prowess.