Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whiskey's ok though right?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I, too, choose liquor when it's time to tie one on.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Not gonna lie, I do miss getting smashed. I was a heavy drinker before my propecia days and subsequent journey that followed. While I could never go back to doing that to myself, I do think back fondly to the drunken nights. I just pay too high a price these days. When I do have a drink, it's bourbon, straight up.

Androhard + Bourbon = not being a little girl the next day. Lol.
    This suggests to me that the recovery you have experienced isn't strongly resilient; meaning that though you feel like you are %100 that you can quickly and easily be knocked off tract.
    This is kind of a bummer since I imagined this might be the case. I'm really hoping for a full recovery, to the point of having never taken the stuff but I'm guessing that is just wishful thinking.
    Have you ever gone an extended period of time without supplements to see where things are naturally?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    This suggests to me that the recovery you have experienced isn't strongly resilient; meaning that though you feel like you are %100 that you can quickly and easily be knocked off tract.
    This is kind of a bummer since I imagined this might be the case. I'm really hoping for a full recovery, to the point of having never taken the stuff but I'm guessing that is just wishful thinking.
    Have you ever gone an extended period of time without supplements to see where things are naturally?
    It doesn't suggest anything of the sort and your egotistical attitude to it makes you look a bit douchey. Alcohol is poison at the end of the day, most people feel shitty after a heavy nights drinking. Its known colloquially as a hangover and people who've never taken 5aris get them too.

Analysis paralysis will kill any chance of recovery you have quicker than propecia.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol dude you just started learning about this stuff right? And you already think you're ready to start throwing out prognosis to people? Play your part dude, keep reading. How long before your PFS were you reading about hormones, and etc? Because I can guarantee-damn-tee you everyone here has been reading about this stuff for years..and not just what helps PFS stuff, but everything endocrinology related to what we like to do..lift, optimize our alpha..

...and juice hahaha
    This is probably the smartest board I've been on besides PP.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 04-24-2015 at 01:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't actually drink.

Yes of course I have had plenty of drinks, but by choice my wife and I choose not to drink. Don't see the point in it.

My test levels whilst on Res100 are 34nmol/L our lab range is 8-32....So I am 2 above normal. I do think with a bit more concentrated effort i could go higher.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    It doesn't suggest anything of the sort and your egotistical attitude to it makes you look a bit douchey. Alcohol is poison at the end of the day, most people feel shitty after a heavy nights drinking. Its known colloquially as a hangover and people who've never taken 5aris get them too.

Analysis paralysis will kill any chance of recovery you have quicker than propecia.
    It's not ego bro. It's an observation followed by a question.
    Thanks for your input.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    It's not ego bro. It's an observation followed by a question.
    Thanks for your input.
    Either way, my point in this topic was to point out some science which coincides with my opinion that regular alcohol consumption and fitness are not a good match.