User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mast vs Epiandro?

Just curious, due to the high price of and rarity of finding legit mast, is it possible to substitute high dose epiandro in place of it? Theoretically they are both DHT type drugs. Obviously, the epiandro would require a high daily dose to match the effects, but is it necessary to pay the extra for legit mast if the other can be utilized?

Obviously these two are not the same, I'm just curious to see if the results of 400-500mg mast weekly would be comparable to a gram of epiandro a day.
    Last edited by KGPL; 04-23-2015 at 01:31 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @kgpl

I've had great results with alpha hard. It's very similar to androhard which many people on here like a lot. The advantage of this to epiandro, from my understanding, is that there are two DHT compounds in the forumla

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are very different in my experience.

Epiandro: very little anabolism, more vascularity, joint pain and fragile tendons, more libido boost until estrogen gets crushed, better run a lot of test or some deca, heart palpitations

Mast: lots of glycogen, more strength, more striations than vascularity, zero joint pain, much milder heart palpitations

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    They are very different in my experience.

Epiandro: very little anabolism, more vascularity, joint pain and fragile tendons, more libido boost until estrogen gets crushed, better run a lot of test or some deca, heart palpitations

Mast: lots of glycogen, more strength, more striations than vascularity, zero joint pain, much milder heart palpitations
    At five Ultra Stano capsules a day, I had elevated BP and some mild heart palpitations, in addition to feeling way overstimulated.

I'd be more interested in a comparison of Epiandro versus Proviron, myself.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like epiandro at 3-400mgs ED more then masteron tbh. I have never run proviron any higher then 25-50mgs ED..so I can't really compare that dosage to dosage wise.

Still love Epi andro. IML has the new Super Epi andro, which is the esterfied version. 2 pack is on sale right now actually. 2 for $99 shipped..with SWOLE discount code it is like 94 bux out the door!

**SUPER SALE** 2 bottles of Super EPI-Andro Rx (NEW!!!) $$99$$ SHIPPED!!!! - GymNTonic.com
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I like epiandro at 3-400mgs ED more then masteron tbh. I have never run proviron any higher then 25-50mgs ED..so I can't really compare that dosage to dosage wise.

Still love Epi andro. IML has the new Super Epi andro, which is the esterfied version. 2 pack is on sale right now actually. 2 for $99 shipped..with SWOLE discount code it is like 94 bux out the door!

**SUPER SALE** 2 bottles of Super EPI-Andro Rx (NEW!!!) $$99$$ SHIPPED!!!! - GymNTonic.com
    Opinions on iml new epi Wes? I've got some ultra stano on the way from Mr Weekend but I might add some of this stuff to my stash too if you're a fan. And it isn't understand as hell like their last epi.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Opinions on iml new epi Wes? I've got some ultra stano on the way from Mr Weekend but I might add some of this stuff to my stash too if you're a fan. And it isn't understand as hell like their last epi.
    Whats up Entropy!!! Sorry I misunderstand the last portion of your message.

This new version, I just got to try it finally. I have several clients running it as well.
    Identical to the old version, just stronger per capsule is all. So for example, I used to run 6-8 caps per day and now 4-5 caps seems to be about the same as 3-400mgs of the original.

I love the original, and this one feels identical. Good stuff. A bit pricy still, but actually Super Epiandro is just slightly cheaper to run if you compare it to the older version at the same dosaging.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Whats up Entropy!!! Sorry I misunderstand the last portion of your message.

This new version, I just got to try it finally. I have several clients running it as well.
    Identical to the old version, just stronger per capsule is all. So for example, I used to run 6-8 caps per day and now 4-5 caps seems to be about the same as 3-400mgs of the original.

I love the original, and this one feels identical. Good stuff. A bit pricy still, but actually Super Epiandro is just slightly cheaper to run if you compare it to the older version at the same dosaging.
    Sorry I meant underdosed. My phone autocorrected it without my noticing. So it's still 3-4 bottles for a solid run then? It could be worth trying if it comes up at a decent price. Hopefully I get to run it sometime!
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Just curious, due to the high price of and rarity of finding legit mast, is it possible to substitute high dose epiandro in place of it? Theoretically they are both DHT type drugs. Obviously, the epiandro would require a high daily dose to match the effects, but is it necessary to pay the extra for legit mast if the other can be utilized?

Obviously these two are not the same, I'm just curious to see if the results of 400-500mg mast weekly would be comparable to a gram of epiandro a day.
    There are lot of DHT derivatives (or DHT based compounds) but most of them either have different pathways or they activate different receptors, so they act differt a lot winstrol, masteron etc... for example pimobolan and masteron are quite similar but still one activates some receptors than other dont so experienced useres can tell diference and also stackin them does make sense in some ways

Personally, I would choose masteron over epiandro anytime. Even if its lot more expensive. Its definitively more anabolic and gives more strenght boost.

For boosting DHT I would use andractim

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quality mast wins imo but epi is a good substitute. I just feel better on mast. Also muscles seem to stay more full and there is less of a need to constantly dose.