User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, just dumped 100mg of Liftmode's 98% Icariin and 100mg of 100:1 Tongkat Ali down the hatch. Let's see what happens. The 98% Icariin is very pale yellow and tastes like crap dumped in 20 oz. of water. Looking for a PDE inhibition effect.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IDK how you guys do some of these in bulk form!

I could not handle Icariin in bulk...I tried like 8 years ago and it took way too long to get that taste out of my mouth.

Same thing with cissus...I decided it was worth the investment to get it in caps.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trust me, I am 100% not a bulk guy. Just interested in this stuff to see if it's anything comparable to the pharm stuff. I don't trust the 40-60% that's out there in caps and this was the only thing I could find. Still nothing like the 4G of Kratom I tried last night, that was nasty and really not worth the effect I got for the struggle of getting it down. However, 100mg of 98% Icariin is a very small amount of powder.
    Last edited by testosteronet; 03-13-2016 at 04:58 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Trust me, I am 100% not a bulk guy. Just interested in this stuff to see if it's anything comparable to the pharm stuff. I don't trust the 40-60% that's out there in caps and this was the only thing I could find. Still nothing like the 4G of Kratom I tried last night, that was nasty and really not worth the effect I got for the struggle of getting it down. However, 100mg of 98% Icariin is a very small amount of powder.
    4g of kratom? I can actually taste it. Bleh.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    4g of kratom? I can actually taste it. Bleh.
    It was Enhanced Bali Blast. I've yet to find something that compares to Celtic's I Want Me Gold Reserve. 1.5G in caps had me perfect. I just don't understand, nothing compares.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was Enhanced Bali Blast. I've yet to find something that compares to Celtic's I Want Me Gold Reserve. 1.5G in caps had me perfect. I just don't understand, nothing compares.
    Heroin? Rofl. I don't know much about celtic but I know a lot of companies have a habit of sneaking analogues into their proprietary blends. Could've been that? I'm not a fan of kratom tbh, I can't believe that something that makes you feel that way can't be entirely safe and the only reason it hasn't had attention from the authorities is because most of the users are quite intelligent and discuss it as incense.

Anyway, I've totally derailed this so back on track. I've heard icariin is a really environment sensitive chemical, I'm wondering if the massively varied reviews I've seen are down to the actives being ruined during transit etc?
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's because any type of Kratom that is "enhanced" is an extract, not plain leaf. You're always going to get more out of the extracts because they're a condensed form. You have way more alkaloids in less material. You're also going to get yourself into more trouble if you're not careful with it. When I do use it, I use plain leaf only. You're going to have to use more, but you have less chances of any negative sides, like addiction. When it comes to Bali, I find the sweet spot is between 5.5-7 grams, toss and washed with orange juice or anything that contains vitamin C. This enhances the effects. You also want to do this on an empty stomach.

Any type of Malaysian such as super green malay (on of my favorite strains) yellow malay, etc, the dose is going to be between 6.5-8 grams.

Extracts also do a number on your tolerance, raising it quite quickly as opposed to plain leaf.

Kratom to me is a perfect remedy for a hangover. As long as you don't use it for more then a day or two in a row during the week, tolerance should be a non -issue.

Source is also going to be important here. I used to buy it buy the kilo. PM me if you want me to share my sources.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-14-2016 at 03:11 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Heroin? Rofl. I don't know much about celtic but I know a lot of companies have a habit of sneaking analogues into their proprietary blends. Could've been that? I'm not a fan of kratom tbh, I can't believe that something that makes you feel that way can't be entirely safe and the only reason it hasn't had attention from the authorities is because most of the users are quite intelligent and discuss it as incense.

Anyway, I've totally derailed this so back on track. I've heard icariin is a really environment sensitive chemical, I'm wondering if the massively varied reviews I've seen are down to the actives being ruined during transit etc?
    It's safe. But unfortunately it's on the DEA's watch list, which means the more popular it becomes, the more of a chance they're going to schedule it. I think that's bullshit.....I know plenty of people that have come off prescription painkillers with the sensible use of Kratom. I've used it on and off since 2008, before it was even around in the head shops. But now you have it being sold in gas stations in little shots like 5 hour energy.....this is where things are going to go down hill for Kratom.

When used properly, it's very effective. But it does have the same downsides as opiates do, which is it's addiction potential. You get these kids buying it and using it daily, and then they get into trouble.

It also lowers Testosterone if used daily, just like opiates do. It's not a full opiate agonist, but partial....still enough to cause problems. Being someone that has come off of painkillers AND Kratom in the past, I can say that in my opinion, Kratom withdrawal is worse, because instead of detoxing off of an opiate, you're detoxing off of MANY different alkaloids simultaneously. It's very, very uncomfortable. Obviously the amount used daily will determine the length and severity of the withdrawal.

It's also going to vary based upon individual make up. Some people can use 20-30grams daily and get nothing more then flu like symptoms when they stop. Others like myself will get it much much worse.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Alright, just dumped 100mg of Liftmode's 98% Icariin and 100mg of 100:1 Tongkat Ali down the hatch. Let's see what happens. The 98% Icariin is very pale yellow and tastes like crap dumped in 20 oz. of water. Looking for a PDE inhibition effect.
    20oz of water?! Bleh.....Have you ever thought about just pouring some water in your mouth and dumping the powder on top of it and just swallowing it down so you don't have to drink 20oz of nasty shit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    20oz of water?! Bleh.....Have you ever thought about just pouring some water in your mouth and dumping the powder on top of it and just swallowing it down so you don't have to drink 20oz of nasty shit?
    Not a bad idea. Hehe. Just didn't think 2 1/32 tablespoon scoops could taint the taste that bad. On a side note, not sure if I noticed as much as I was hoping. I mean, I had a normal session with the wife, but not much else I can say.

I got a bunch of flavors of k to try. Might go for something different. Maybe yellow Vietnam? I just don't get how I have to eat all this powder and 1.5g of whatever was in Celtic's Gold Reserve had me golden. I've tried a 600mg capsule of 50x extract and I was sick bad.