I don't know about the others on this board, but I've tried for years to find an epimedium with a respectable amount of icariin that wasn't total garbage. I have never, ever found a 10 or 20-percent concentration that did a DAMN thing in the way of PDE5 inhibition, and or nitric oxide response.

I recently bought some Powder City 40% icariin, and I swear it's tribulus. It's IDENTICAL to my Liftmode tribulus in appearance, taste, texture and smell. I took 3x the dosage and didn't really get any noticeable results.

That's disappointing, because not only is icariin a potent natural PDE-5 inhibitor (or so I'm told by people who have had LEGIT 98%) but it's also a documented testosterone mimetic and has some androgenic benefit.

From what I've learned about epimedium, the higher the concentration of icariin, the more pale and/or yellow it is. The shitty, low-grade stuff is brown like tribulus and gets paler as the concentration increases. The supposed 40% from Powder City is brown as dirt. But I happened to check yesterday and Swanson just started carrying a 50% icariin, which is a huge surprise.

They had pictures of the capsules, and sure enough, it's to the yellowish side, suggesting it's most likely legit. It's on sale for $19.95 right now, which is a steal if it's really 50%.

10 grams of 98% will run you around $90.

The suggested dosage on the 98% is 30mg, 3x daily, for a total of 90mg per day.

Swanson sells you 30, 300mg capsules. If it's roughly half the strength of the 98%, the math would make sense. The order is in, we'll just have to wait and see what it does, if anything.

Who around here has tried an icariin-based product that was legit?