User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1-Dhea (ethenate)

Does anyone have any experience with this compound? I have two bottles of Alpha Mass sitting here and I'm deciding on if I should run it solo or stack it with something else. I've never run it before so I have no idea what to expect. Libido? aggression? Any input would be great guys.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Great talk. Lets all do it again sometime......real soon.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with this compound? I have two bottles of Alpha Mass sitting here and I'm deciding on if I should run it solo or stack it with something else. I've never run it before so I have no idea what to expect. Libido? aggression? Any input would be great guys.
    The short answer: Kiss your libido and abundance of energy goodbye.

1-DHEA administered orally without some 5-DHEA and pregenolone more often than not leads to severe lethargy and loss of libido. I have encountered this on two occasions; once when I ran 1-T Liqua Vade and another time when I ran AMS 1-Andro. Even stacking the 1-Andro with the 4ad didn't offset the libido and loss of lethargy. Users of Alpha Mass and Alpha Bulk have been seen saying the same thing on various forms.

1-DHEA is a great muscle builder for a DHEA isomer, but I'll never run it again based solely on the way it makes me feel. I can't stand knowing the woman of my dreams could be sprawled out naked in front of me and I'd have no interest in banging her. That's what this stuff can do.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason I mentioned the 5DHEA and pregenolone is that my first PH was 1-T topical. It contained all three prohormones and I had no lethargy or loss of libido from it. But every oral run it's been crippling.

You might pick up some Dermacrine and run it with the 1-DHEA and be OK. Personally, I would NOT run the 1-DHEA without the Dermacrine.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    The reason I mentioned the 5DHEA and pregenolone is that my first PH was 1-T topical. It contained all three prohormones and I had no lethargy or loss of libido from it. But every oral run it's been crippling.

You might pick up some Dermacrine and run it with the 1-DHEA and be OK. Personally, I would NOT run the 1-DHEA without the Dermacrine.
    Thanks. I just happen to have two tubes of Dermacrine around here somewhere. I'm guessing the two would negate the problems with each other....Dermacrine makes me anxious as hell run solo but I guess it would be perfect stacked with something like this.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had luck with getting some decent gains from 1-DHEA, lethargy/libido was a problem sometimes. It worked good for me stacked with 4-DHEA; PP's AMv2 provided me with some of the best mass gains I've gotten to this point.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Thanks. I just happen to have two tubes of Dermacrine around here somewhere. I'm guessing the two would negate the problems with each other....Dermacrine makes me anxious as hell run solo but I guess it would be perfect stacked with something like this.
    Dermacrine would negate the lethargy and loss of libido. Basically, it would be a lot like being on the old school PP 1-T topical.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Dermacrine would negate the lethargy and loss of libido. Basically, it would be a lot like being on the old school PP 1-T topical.
    Never got to run that. I was still barely dipping my toes into the prohormone world at that point. I've heard good things.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be forewarned: what FPR is saying is the absolute truth. I ran AMV2 stacked with AHV2 and I've never felt so god awful in my entire life. I did indeed run it with Derm and it did very little to negate the awful feeling of lethargy, libido loss and citrus burps. Pretty good gains though, I'll admit.
    Last edited by Turbo6GN; 09-13-2014 at 12:54 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    Be forewarned: what FPR is saying is the absolute truth. I ran AMV2 stacked with AHV2 and I've never felt so god awful in my entire life. I did indeed run it with Derm and it did very little to negate the awful feeling of lethargy, libido loss and citrus burps. Pretty good gains though, I'll admit.
    I can believe that. I felt like I had the damn flu when I took an oral version of 1-DHEA.