User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Also, if I didn't emphasize it enough..YOURE ON A FUCKING BODYBUILDING FORUM. THE HERBS HE CYCLES ARE TARGETED AT EXCELLING WHEN YOURE NOT ON CYCLE. They're not to address his fucking PFS, which obviously doesn't really affect him much.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm giving you about aaaaa 0% chance of getting any help now.

Jesus you're a fuckin clown lol
    Calm down your roid rage brah. You probably think I'm just some depressed dude in my mom's basement who hasn't done shit to try and fix this, huh? Well guess what I've tried everything, including cycling herbal supplements and it hasn't done shit for me. I'm currently on a fuckin prohormone cycle right now, I haven't noticed shit either. And yes I eat clean and I probably work out harder than you do. So fuck you. I came on here hoping to see if I was missing anything but all I see is shilling for supermanherbs or whatever.

Who knows I'll just continue doing what I'm doing and maybe I'll be the first true recovery, since it looks like there are none so far.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did this dude seriously just ask for advice after coming on here and putting down the guy who helped me? Dude I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Go ask someone else, somewhere else.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmamba View Post
    I'm just some depressed dude in my mom's basement who hasn't done shit to try and fix this.
    I figured as much.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what you intend to get out this thread. OP, if you don't think the protocol works that's fine. But you could have approached the first post with more tact
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmamba View Post
    I was really excited to learn that he posts on this forum since I thought he would be giving advice to PFS guys like myself on how he completely recovered. But after searching through his posts all he posts about are what supplements he is currently taking and how they make him feel. He cycles through 20(!) different herbal supplements. LMAO, sorry but if you have to do that to feel normal then you are no way near 100% recovered. And he says that he can't drink alcohol anymore like he used to because it messes with his hormones too much. This shows you what a fragile state his body is in if he can't go back to his original lifestyle. This is really disappointing as I was hoping to get some good answers and advice. Oh well, another dead end (as it always seems to be with PFS).
    First, yes...the body is fragile and hormone profiles are easily turned the wrong direction from the things we do...like drinking.

most people are not in tune enough with their bodies to realize some of these things, or they treat their bodies so poorly that they can't isolate what's making them feel/act a certain way. many of us have tuned in our bodies and regiments to be able to identify what changes will cause us undesired results...plus, you don't put 87 octane in a lambo!

Herbal remedies have been around for hundreds/thousands of years to help with certain "ailments"...long before Fina. As many of us have aged, we've also found regiments that make us feel better, or like we did when we were younger...there is no fault for using these.

If you're looking for a completely hands off, no maintenance way to feel like you did before fina, and likely when you were in your sexual prime, all we can do is wish you luck. there is NO WAY to combat the effects of age and other ailments without effort and some thoughtful remedies.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God I love this forum. The bromance in the air is palpable.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wrong approach pal, if you really need help this is not the way at all

THE GUYS IN THIS FORM COULD EASILY MAKE YOU RECOVERY FAST WITH THEIR VALUABLE ADVICE
    IF YOU APPROACHED THEM WITH RESPECT

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm damn near all the way recovered following much of CDs advice. One of the big things CD emphasizes is mental state which OP may want to work on.

Note: I can FUCK again after four years of hell. The sensitivity is still coming back but it's there. And it's fucking awesome.

Mods: can we remove this negativity from the forum? It reflects poorly on people like me who are genuinely here to make the forum a better place and achieve our bodybuilding goals and optimize our bodies (I just happen to be recovering from an unfortunate situation and the people here have been great and understanding)

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to keep it open and give the guy a chance to apologize. Not apologize for his opinion (he has his right to that), but for the way he presented it.

If there is an overwhelming opinion to just close it, I'll do that.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OP. cdsnuts is definitely 100% recovered. not everyone can build a physique like his even without any endocrinological (is that a word?) disaster like PFS. He is certainly back to how he was before finasteride. once someone is in touch with their body (usually due to experiencing something like post cycle, pfs, or accutane), they realize it is normal to feel like shit after alcohol. i lived in a frat for 3 years, and it is a fact that everyone loses hormonal function the day or two following a lot of alcohol consumption. bros just don't realize it.

cdsnuts is using these supplements to boost above 100% of normal. he is doing great with minimal barely suppressive PH cycles and the herb cycling he finds more effective than just using the same herbs continuously.

anyway, try things before you knock them, your attitude is crucial to your recovery. i wish you luck. give what he does a try. i know he says the androhard isn't necessary but i believe upregulating the 5-ar enzyme through presence of DHT is definitely important and will help people. so either listen or don't, he's done great IMO and so can you but not if you claim that everything is a dead end.