User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanksgiving View Post
    Mods: can we remove this negativity from the forum? It reflects poorly on people like me who are genuinely here to make the forum a better place and achieve our bodybuilding goals and optimize our bodies (I just happen to be recovering from an unfortunate situation and the people here have been great and understanding)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I'm going to keep it open and give the guy a chance to apologize. Not apologize for his opinion (he has his right to that), but for the way he presented it.

If there is an overwhelming opinion to just close it, I'll do that.
    I don't see this as negative..this is our community, and this is how our community stands together.

all we demand is respect of our family!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To suggest that someone is not recovered because the effects of alcohol blunt their hormones is total bullshit. When I was a late teen and in my very early 20s, I could drink like a fish and have all the sexual function in the world that night and the day after. Then when my mid to late 20s hit, I noticed that alcohol started affecting my erection quality. It was harder for me to stay aroused during drunken sex. And the next day, it just wasn't the same.

Booze can wreck your hormone profile, even if you've never suffered the throes of PFS.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not able to read the first two pages of this thread. But why would anyone lie about this shit ???

That's why he left PH in the first place. It ends up hurting the people who try to learn from it.
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 06-10-2015 at 11:41 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Warning....this post is a tad long

So I’ve been absent from the forum for awhile and as I was going through the old posts, this one obviously caught my eye. Unfortunately I have to say I’m surprised some other miserable tool from PH didn’t come here and post something similar sooner.

After reading all of the responses though, I can honestly say I’m damn proud to be a SS member. There is nothing left for me to say to the OP because you guys have said it all. Each and every one of you made a comment that may as well have come from my own mouth. All of your responses were just as if I were saying them. It’s because you guys GET IT. Who would want to walk around normal (mediocre) when you can walk around ALPHA? It’s the common theme that binds us all together despite the fact that we are from different age brackets, walks of life and even different parts of the world. We don’t do normal…..that’s why we’re here.

Entropy and Tallstraw said it best about chasing the alpha feeling and how self improvement is “addictive as hell.” Once you get a taste, you know what you want for dinner…

After doing this for quite awhile I can almost tell from the tone of someone’s posts whether they are going to be successful or not. I can guarantee the OP didn’t even come close to doing what was necessary to get where he wants to go. Just to put it in perspective, I’ll share a story with you guys from last summer.

I had this guy that I was helping for awhile and he was basically begging me to meet with him. He bribed me with lunch and a brand new shiny bottle of Andro Mass he had acquired. I relented, and this dude drove down from Boston five hours to come meet me in NJ. I spent four hours with this guy, going over the minutia of every single thing that I had done over the past five years, successful and not. He was taking notes like he was in class. We ate steak, he gave me my steroids, and he drove five hours back to Boston.

A few months went by and I was naturally curious because I hadn’t heard from him after him harping on me for over a year before this. I get in touch with him and ask him how it’s going, and you know what this dude said to me?....He said “It didn’t work….your regimen didn’t work.” I was like…It’s only been six or eight weeks…how can you say it didn’t work? He said he wasn’t feeling any different so he “knows” it’s not going to work for him. I was fucking dumbfounded. I felt like I had wasted four hours of my life. Yeah, I got lunch and some Prohormones out of it, but I mean, that’s four hours of my life that I’ll never get back.

This is what it’s like dealing with a lot of these guys. This is a lifestyle over haul for Christ sakes. This isn’t something that’s going to fix you in two months. I mean…..I just couldn’t believe he had the gaul to tell me it didn’t work when I told him, and everyone else, ad nauseum, that this thing is all about doing the right thing CONSISTENTLY over the course of TIME. That means it could work in six months or it could be two years. What else do you have to lose? Your fucked anyway?

This is why I’m always wary when someone tells me that it doesn’t work. 99% of the time they aren’t putting in the effort to make it work for them. These guys for some reason want to be spoon fed. They want to push a button and have it all be better. Who fucking wouldn’t? It doesn’t work that way.

Post’s like these are one of the main reasons I left PH. Aside from the fact that the place is a deep pit of despair, misery and negativity, the attacks are completely un-warranted. I’m not the new age hippy type, but I do believe in….I guess you could say some type of karma. Karma In the sense that if you put out good into the world, you’ll get good back. This has been my experience in life. This is the main reason I stuck around for almost a year after posting my recovery on PH. I wanted to give back and help, as I was a regular poster on the site while I was going through my own misery and hell. After awhile, even though all I was doing was trying to help, I started getting attacked. They started getting personal, and more and more ridiculous. I didn’t get it.

It’s almost as if these guys were actually looking for and searching for reasons why this wouldn’t work for them!! Anybody that knows anything about self improvement knows that you’re supposed to focus on what you want in life NOT what you don’t want. By focusing on what you don’t want you ironically end up bringing more of it into your life. The saying goes, “whether you believe you can or you can’t, either way you’re right.”

Time is my most valued possession, even more so then money. I’m a successful business person so money I can always make more of. Time is something that I can’t. For these idiots to suggest that I’m spending all of my valuable time trying to pull the wool over their eyes in some sort of twisted prank is the epitome of stupidity.

This is the final post I made at PH and I have never looked back:

A few things:

I am not an endocrinologist. I am a guy who's vanity got the best of him. That vanity lead me into hell, which lead me to this website. This website, while good at first, will suck the life out of you. It's good to know you're not crazy. It's good to know that there are others in your situation. It's good to know that there is growing awareness of your plight. It is not good to spend every waking minute of your day scrolling through every post that comes up and reading the horror stories that ensue. Not good at all. It is also completely counter productive to do nothing but think about how fucked up your are. I know it's hard when it's in your face every day you're conscious, but you have to try and move on. Try and redirect your thinking. This is the first step to moving forward.

I'm seeing this from the other side now. I'm seeing how I used to be. It's awful. Just awful. The scrambling desperation in the PM's I get and the posts on this thread......just sickening. I get it. Believe me.....I get it all to well. I don't take one minute for granted anymore. I LOVE life. Just being. Just existing, is pleasurable.

I'm going to give you some advice. EVERYTHING you need to know about what I did is listed in the first couple pages of this thread. EVERYTHING. The outline is there. It was one of the first things I wrote. Yet I go through this thread, and people are asking for an outline? IT IS ALREADY THERE. This is a simple concept to follow, just not easy sometimes. You guys are making it out to be WAY harder then it really is.

I will leave you with this.....FOLLOW THE OUTLINE. JUST FOLLOW IT. Stop thinking and obsessing over it. You're making it more then it is. Jump on the program. Stop coming here. AND DO IT. Live your life as it is, now. It will slowly change and get better. It may take you six months or it may take you a year or more. SO WHAT. I struggled for 7 years.....7 fucking years of my life, before I started getting somewhere. I took that bullet. YOU DON'T HAVE TOO. My god... you're just wasting time.

And concerning the negative nancys.....the nay sayers....the emotional vampires. Let me tell you about that type. They'll NEVER get better. They'll NEVER heal. That type of personality doesn't have the mental fortitude or the capacity to do what is necessary to get where they want to go. They are their own worst enemy. One of the first things you need to embark on this is HOPE. BELIEF. This is not some magic hocus pocus bullshit, believe me. At my worst, I ALWAYS KNEW I WAS GOING TO GET BETTER........ALWAYS. I made it so. Maybe you guys should learn about manifesting things and conditioning your mind properly. Or...you can just scoff at the idea as some new age hippy snake oil waste of time. Guess what? Either way, you're going to be right.

I wish you all the best of luck. I've done my piece. I cannot contribute anymore. It has been more exhausting then I had planned on, that's for sure. But I'm at peace knowing that I left all of my knowledge and experience for those who have the strength and fortitude to take it up and run with it. You can do it. I did. So can you.

God Speed.

CD.

I post this just to show you guys how bad it got over there and why I wasn't a fan of even making a fin sub forum. Anyway, loved the way you guys rallied. These guys should take notes on what it's like to belong to a place where people have your back, and more importantly, GET IT. You guys just get it.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-12-2015 at 04:06 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    This sounds like silverstrand I think, who worded his way of describing that CD isn't recovered the same way.
    \
    Hi Tallstraw, great comments, but dont put me in the same category as this guy - he is very negative.

I only asked a question of CD regarding the durability of his recovery, unlike this guy who is calling CD a flat out LIAR. CD mentioned that his body reacts sensatively to heavy drinking and can put his body into a mild imblance for a short time. This may be a function of age as many on this website have said they cannot rebound from heavy intoxication as well as their younger selves. As for the cycling of herbs, stopping to see how the body reacts without them would be more for curiousity sake. After a time, I would hop right back on as I see no reason to stop. Quality of life is everything and these herbs promote health so why not take them. I'll take them for life.

I have absolutely no reason to question CD's recovery. I truly believe recovery is possible, especially after doing so much research on how our hormones function throughout our bodies. Plus I'm seeing some very positive developments with my own situation. It will take however long it takes and I'm never going to quit; NEVER.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 06-12-2015 at 04:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To CD- clap......clap......clap...clap ..Clap. Clap Clap CLAP CLAP CLAP!!

Great fking post dude. MURICA!!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's unbelievable to see a post like this. Obviously one's body will never be the same, doesn't matter if you used drugs or simply aged. If this wasn't true, there would be no such thing as anti aging doctors out there. I now get why cdnuts is so tired of trying to help.

My long story short is that I did roids, I used drugs and drank and finally two pills of Finasteride made me crash. Can I put it all on the fin? Obviously not. I wasn't well before and probably would end up crashing from some other thing in the long run. I know this because there are some historys in this site about it. Now I stopped drinking alcohol, coffee, I cleaned my diet, I cutted all the stress from my life as possible. I'm trying so hard, but I became over sensitive to supplements and really need guidance from people who are more versed on it. I understand that this is a long process, I know it will take a lot of work, but on my own I might very well head into the wrong direction.

Please, don't let posts like this keep you from helping other guys. I did posted on the pfs section, but truth is I don't even know for sure if this was from fin. I wasn't well before, fin was just the last shot. I know I can recover. Cdnuts and some others did, so it's possible .I will never point a finger at someone for something not working, I'm yes only to blame for where I am.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That had to have been one interesting conversation to overhear in a restaurant.

Wish I could have been a fly on the wall for that.

But seriously that's nice of you to have even agreed to that.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmamba View Post
    I was really excited to learn that he posts on this forum since I thought he would be giving advice to PFS guys like myself on how he completely recovered. But after searching through his posts all he posts about are what supplements he is currently taking and how they make him feel. He cycles through 20(!) different herbal supplements. LMAO, sorry but if you have to do that to feel normal then you are no way near 100% recovered. And he says that he can't drink alcohol anymore like he used to because it messes with his hormones too much. This shows you what a fragile state his body is in if he can't go back to his original lifestyle. This is really disappointing as I was hoping to get some good answers and advice. Oh well, another dead end (as it always seems to be with PFS).
    I'm back after a couple of months off from all forums and noticed this thread.

CD is a big reason for my own 100% recovery. I still rotate herbs and feel better than ever, so why would i stop putting two herbal supplements in my mouth each day in addition to continuing a very healthy life, also very close to free of alcohol.
    I went on holiday for 2 weeks without any herb rotation, and have also had other similar breaks from all supplements, and i felt absolutely fine, still completely recovered, but i feel optimised while rotating herbs and working out hard.

When i first read this guys first post i thought "what a massive cock" I then read the whole thread and i still think that.

CD is a fucking legend in my book, and partly because of him i got my life back. Have you seen CD by the way? That is really him in his avatar. Does he look like he is sick and on the brink of despair? Propped up by herb rotation?

You should apologise, then follow his regimen for at least 24 months while focusing on mentally smashing it out the park.

You fucking clown.