User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So cdnuts' "100% recovery" from finasteride is bs?

I was really excited to learn that he posts on this forum since I thought he would be giving advice to PFS guys like myself on how he completely recovered. But after searching through his posts all he posts about are what supplements he is currently taking and how they make him feel. He cycles through 20(!) different herbal supplements. LMAO, sorry but if you have to do that to feel normal then you are no way near 100% recovered. And he says that he can't drink alcohol anymore like he used to because it messes with his hormones too much. This shows you what a fragile state his body is in if he can't go back to his original lifestyle. This is really disappointing as I was hoping to get some good answers and advice. Oh well, another dead end (as it always seems to be with PFS).

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmamba View Post
    I was really excited to learn that he posts on this forum since I thought he would be giving advice to PFS guys like myself on how he completely recovered. But after searching through his posts all he posts about are what supplements he is currently taking and how they make him feel. He cycles through 20(!) different herbal supplements. LMAO, sorry but if you have to do that to feel normal then you are no way near 100% recovered. And he says that he can't drink alcohol anymore like he used to because it messes with his hormones too much. This shows you what a fragile state his body is in if he can't go back to his original lifestyle. This is really disappointing as I was hoping to get some good answers and advice. Oh well, another dead end (as it always seems to be with PFS).
    Cdsnuts has been a contributing member to this forum and its predecessor forum for years. I have found his journey to be an incredible testament to overcoming a pretty shitty hand he was dealt by the medical community.

To come on here and make your first post an attack post at a respected member of this forum is completely foolish. He got his masculinity back. Who the fuck are you to criticize how he did it as somehow not being genuine?

If he has a health regimen he follows and it works for him, he doesn't need you, me or anyone else to validate it. If that's all you have in the way of contribution to this forum, find another board. We're a family here and we don't disrespect our forum brothers in this manner.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strong first post man.
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still a fucktonne manlier than you kiddo. Why post here to put somebody down? Obviously you haven't tracked CDs history at all. Fortunately this forum isnt for giving advice to pfsers, especially not kids like you who think you know everything already.

Fun fact - I followed the same protocol and I'd say I was 100%. I still cycle herbs, I still run prohormone cycles. Wanna know why? Cause I enjoy it. Not cause I need it to feel normal but because self improvement is fucking addictive as hell. Try it sometime.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he has to cycle through a ridiculous amount of herbal supplements to be normal then no he has not regained his masculinity. I'd like to hear from the "legend" himself why he feels the need to cycle through so many supplements and ask why he doesn't stop taking them.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "legend" doesn't need to justify himself. Didn't ask to be a "legend" either. If you read his posts on the forum meant for guys like you, you'd know he actually did stop all of his supplementation to see if it held. It did. Anything else you wanna add?
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't stop taking them either if I felt that damn good. You'd be a retard to want to stop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Still a fucktonne manlier than you kiddo. Why post here to put somebody down? Obviously you haven't tracked CDs history at all. Fortunately this forum isnt for giving advice to pfsers, especially not kids like you who think you know everything already.

Fun fact - I followed the same protocol and I'd say I was 100%. I still cycle herbs, I still run prohormone cycles. Wanna know why? Cause I enjoy it. Not cause I need it to feel normal but because self improvement is fucking addictive as hell. Try it sometime.
    You know I actually read your original post here before I posted anything. I was kinda astounded at how similar our problems were, especially the facial changes (dark circles, fat loss, etc.). I'm gonna ignore the fact that you seem like a douchebag and ask you if you really are 100% now? Like you don't have dark circles anymore? That would be really impressive and would give me some hope.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This sounds like silverstrand I think, who worded his way of describing that CD isn't recovered the same way.
    He is recovered you moron, just because you're still trying to feel "normal" and he is on the next level like us(IE lifting and trying to have alpha 24/7) doesn't mean he is any less recovered..everyone who has every cycled always chases the feeling of being on cycle, because ITS FUCKING AWESOME! Which is what id assume he's doing with the herbs.

You havent recovered from your FPS but think you are in any position to comment on someone else who is able to bodybuildinng and sculpt their physique? That's the epitome of recovery.

I have no issues with recovery, but if these herbs made me feel like it, and hve me a boost in the gym..Id be on em too.
    You're a very negative sounding person, which means you probably take everything negatively as well. A guy like CD is used to his body because he's sensed his body when it was at its very worst and took lots of notes on it. So he's probably much more in tune with his body, much more so than the rest of us except for guys like Wesley who are huge as fuck on the other end of the spectrum and know how his body is because he's had to tweak it to get to that level. But like I said, you're negative, so when he says alcohol tanks him, he probably means( I assume) he feels the esteogen increase from it and the overall sluggishness. It doesn't mean it crashes his levels down to zero or something.

Clown/10- would laugh at you again.

Ps- this isn't a fuckin PFS forum, so if it isn't related to the shit we like, shut the fuck up. The only reason FPS is even mentioned here is because it's a small knit group who collectively strives for bodybuilding goals..but since we're tight knit, any problems one faces, we all weigh in on, or learn from..but isn't a staple for us at all.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, if I didn't emphasize it enough..YOURE ON A FUCKING BODYBUILDING FORUM. THE HERBS HE CYCLES ARE TARGETED AT EXCELLING WHEN YOURE NOT ON CYCLE. They're not to address his fucking PFS, which obviously doesn't really affect him much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bmamba View Post
    You know I actually read your original post here before I posted anything. I was kinda astounded at how similar our problems were, especially the facial changes (dark circles, fat loss, etc.). I'm gonna ignore the fact that you seem like a douchebag and ask you if you really are 100% now? Like you don't have dark circles anymore? That would be really impressive and would give me some hope.

I'm giving you about aaaaa 0% chance of getting any help now.

Jesus you're a fuckin clown lol