User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    This sounds like silverstrand I think, who worded his way of describing that CD isn't recovered the same way.
    \
    Hi Tallstraw, great comments, but dont put me in the same category as this guy - he is very negative.

I only asked a question of CD regarding the durability of his recovery, unlike this guy who is calling CD a flat out LIAR. CD mentioned that his body reacts sensatively to heavy drinking and can put his body into a mild imblance for a short time. This may be a function of age as many on this website have said they cannot rebound from heavy intoxication as well as their younger selves. As for the cycling of herbs, stopping to see how the body reacts without them would be more for curiousity sake. After a time, I would hop right back on as I see no reason to stop. Quality of life is everything and these herbs promote health so why not take them. I'll take them for life.

I have absolutely no reason to question CD's recovery. I truly believe recovery is possible, especially after doing so much research on how our hormones function throughout our bodies. Plus I'm seeing some very positive developments with my own situation. It will take however long it takes and I'm never going to quit; NEVER.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 06-12-2015 at 04:50 PM.