User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So cdnuts' "100% recovery" from finasteride is bs?

I was really excited to learn that he posts on this forum since I thought he would be giving advice to PFS guys like myself on how he completely recovered. But after searching through his posts all he posts about are what supplements he is currently taking and how they make him feel. He cycles through 20(!) different herbal supplements. LMAO, sorry but if you have to do that to feel normal then you are no way near 100% recovered. And he says that he can't drink alcohol anymore like he used to because it messes with his hormones too much. This shows you what a fragile state his body is in if he can't go back to his original lifestyle. This is really disappointing as I was hoping to get some good answers and advice. Oh well, another dead end (as it always seems to be with PFS).

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmamba View Post
    I was really excited to learn that he posts on this forum since I thought he would be giving advice to PFS guys like myself on how he completely recovered. But after searching through his posts all he posts about are what supplements he is currently taking and how they make him feel. He cycles through 20(!) different herbal supplements. LMAO, sorry but if you have to do that to feel normal then you are no way near 100% recovered. And he says that he can't drink alcohol anymore like he used to because it messes with his hormones too much. This shows you what a fragile state his body is in if he can't go back to his original lifestyle. This is really disappointing as I was hoping to get some good answers and advice. Oh well, another dead end (as it always seems to be with PFS).
    Cdsnuts has been a contributing member to this forum and its predecessor forum for years. I have found his journey to be an incredible testament to overcoming a pretty shitty hand he was dealt by the medical community.

To come on here and make your first post an attack post at a respected member of this forum is completely foolish. He got his masculinity back. Who the fuck are you to criticize how he did it as somehow not being genuine?

If he has a health regimen he follows and it works for him, he doesn't need you, me or anyone else to validate it. If that's all you have in the way of contribution to this forum, find another board. We're a family here and we don't disrespect our forum brothers in this manner.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strong first post man.
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he has to cycle through a ridiculous amount of herbal supplements to be normal then no he has not regained his masculinity. I'd like to hear from the "legend" himself why he feels the need to cycle through so many supplements and ask why he doesn't stop taking them.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still a fucktonne manlier than you kiddo. Why post here to put somebody down? Obviously you haven't tracked CDs history at all. Fortunately this forum isnt for giving advice to pfsers, especially not kids like you who think you know everything already.

Fun fact - I followed the same protocol and I'd say I was 100%. I still cycle herbs, I still run prohormone cycles. Wanna know why? Cause I enjoy it. Not cause I need it to feel normal but because self improvement is fucking addictive as hell. Try it sometime.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Still a fucktonne manlier than you kiddo. Why post here to put somebody down? Obviously you haven't tracked CDs history at all. Fortunately this forum isnt for giving advice to pfsers, especially not kids like you who think you know everything already.

Fun fact - I followed the same protocol and I'd say I was 100%. I still cycle herbs, I still run prohormone cycles. Wanna know why? Cause I enjoy it. Not cause I need it to feel normal but because self improvement is fucking addictive as hell. Try it sometime.
    You know I actually read your original post here before I posted anything. I was kinda astounded at how similar our problems were, especially the facial changes (dark circles, fat loss, etc.). I'm gonna ignore the fact that you seem like a douchebag and ask you if you really are 100% now? Like you don't have dark circles anymore? That would be really impressive and would give me some hope.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, if I didn't emphasize it enough..YOURE ON A FUCKING BODYBUILDING FORUM. THE HERBS HE CYCLES ARE TARGETED AT EXCELLING WHEN YOURE NOT ON CYCLE. They're not to address his fucking PFS, which obviously doesn't really affect him much.

- - - Updated - - -

You know I actually read your original post here before I posted anything. I was kinda astounded at how similar our problems were, especially the facial changes (dark circles, fat loss, etc.). I'm gonna ignore the fact that you seem like a douchebag and ask you if you really are 100% now? Like you don't have dark circles anymore? That would be really impressive and would give me some hope.

I'm giving you about aaaaa 0% chance of getting any help now.

Jesus you're a fuckin clown lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Also, if I didn't emphasize it enough..YOURE ON A FUCKING BODYBUILDING FORUM. THE HERBS HE CYCLES ARE TARGETED AT EXCELLING WHEN YOURE NOT ON CYCLE. They're not to address his fucking PFS, which obviously doesn't really affect him much.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm giving you about aaaaa 0% chance of getting any help now.

Jesus you're a fuckin clown lol
    Calm down your roid rage brah. You probably think I'm just some depressed dude in my mom's basement who hasn't done shit to try and fix this, huh? Well guess what I've tried everything, including cycling herbal supplements and it hasn't done shit for me. I'm currently on a fuckin prohormone cycle right now, I haven't noticed shit either. And yes I eat clean and I probably work out harder than you do. So fuck you. I came on here hoping to see if I was missing anything but all I see is shilling for supermanherbs or whatever.

Who knows I'll just continue doing what I'm doing and maybe I'll be the first true recovery, since it looks like there are none so far.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just some depressed dude in my mom's basement who hasn't done shit to try and fix this.
    I figured as much.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "legend" doesn't need to justify himself. Didn't ask to be a "legend" either. If you read his posts on the forum meant for guys like you, you'd know he actually did stop all of his supplementation to see if it held. It did. Anything else you wanna add?
    Cervix stabbing ftw.