User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a good cleanse

Hey all, I'm curious if anybody knows a good body cleanse. I don't care if it makes me shit a lot, I'm just seeing what kind of cleanses has worked for others.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Below is a cleanse I found - I 've not used this protocol so this is only for informational purposes.

Dr. Hulda Clark's recommended cleanses

The ingredients for the liver cleanse were easy enough...Epsom Salts, juice from 1 large grapefruit, olive oil, black walnut hull extract and ornithine. Here is the link

Liver Cleanse - Recipe

Basically you eat as little as possible the day of and take no supplements. If you choose to eat, you are not allowed to eat anything with fat in it, as this releases bile and you want as much bile built up as possible so it can flush out the most stones. For me I just fasted. You start the cleanse 6 hours prior to going to bed, so whatever time you plan on starting it, you stop eating and drinking 4 hours prior to that time.

start at 8 pm last night, so I had nothing to drink from 3:30pm onward...

At 8 pm 1 TBSP of epsom salts in 3/4 cup of water...(one of the most disgusting things ever to drink )

At 10 pm, repeated the above

at 12 am, drank a concoction consisting of 1/2 cup olive oil, the juice from 1 large grapefruit(remove seeds and pulp), and 20 drops of black walnut hull extract. I shook vigorously--this actually tasted good to me...almost like a creamsicle smoothie...and took 8 Ornithine caps with it(to help you sleep)

As soon as you are finished drinking it you lay down, flat on your back in your bed and go to sleep...no cleaning up, no nothing(I cleaned up prior to taking it to avoid the wife's wrath in the morning, lol)

woke up this morning had the bowel movement to end all bowel movements...felt like Old Faithful was erupting from my ass on the toilet...once I finished, I inspected the toilet bowl and was shocked to see hundreds and hundreds of greenish/tannish gravel like things floating in the bowl....liver/gall stones...so many I couldn't even count them, they were everywhere....

At 8 am another epsom salt mixture

At 10 am another epsom salt mixture

At 12pm you may begin eating again...

Dr. Clark states that to restore optimal liver/gallbladder function you must pass enough stones to total 2,000 total over a period of a few months, as you can only do this every 2 weeks---the stones in the back will migrate towards the front duting this time as the ones in the front have been removed...definitely will be doing this again, as its obvious I need it badly...

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Water fasting is the best

Short of that do a juice fast

If you don't want to fast, use nystatin and/or bentonite clay