User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My aromatatisation is batshit crazy at any sign of boosting my Androgens so it may be just what I need... Just hope I am able to differentiate between 'too high' and 'too low' as blood tests in the immediate future are going to be difficult to come by.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    That being said, sustain/Res100 obliterates my Estrogen.
    Yeah, a lot of people don't believe this... but Res100 and Sustain Alpha can be really effective AIs. Especially in light of the fact that most OTC Ais are now banned.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That being said, sustain/Res100 obliterates my Estrogen.
    Mine too

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the input guys, will throw the RES 100 in the mix for a few weeks and see how it goes, not sure whether to go with 1 cap 2x daily or 2... was already on creatine but will throw in sorghum and boron to boost 5ar too (thanks Freepressright for your thread!) Will keep you guys updated, thanks again for the input!
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Swill

sorry for posting on your thread but your situation sounds similar to mine. I have also managed to kick the emotional and mental side effects of PFS with a sustained good diet and exercise regime. Im still experiencing the sexual sides, including zero libido. Im just about to start Res100 to see if that helps. Im determined to beat the sexual stuff and will let you know how I get on with the Res100

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PACMAN View Post
    Hey Swill

sorry for posting on your thread but your situation sounds similar to mine. I have also managed to kick the emotional and mental side effects of PFS with a sustained good diet and exercise regime. Im still experiencing the sexual sides, including zero libido. Im just about to start Res100 to see if that helps. Im determined to beat the sexual stuff and will let you know how I get on with the Res100
    Good luck! Ive seen some early benefit combining res100 with cycling the super man herbs, but it's early days yet, will give an update when I've had a few weeks run.

Read through the threads here man, I've learned a great deal in a short time!
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Good luck! Ive seen some early benefit combining res100 with cycling the super man herbs, but it's early days yet, will give an update when I've had a few weeks run.

Read through the threads here man, I've learned a great deal in a short time!
    In combo with the herbs I think you should notice a difference for sure. That is if the problems are in fact estrogen related. When I was playing around with the new herb cycling regimen 3 or four months ago, I absolutely destroyed my estrogen. It was not fun. Anxious, shaky, Hot flashes, horrible mood, no sex drive. The exact combo was Pine pollen, He shou wou and Res100. I dropped the Res and was fine in a day or so. Hopefully you're getting close to unlocking this.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In combo with the herbs I think you should notice a difference for sure. That is if the problems are in fact estrogen related. When I was playing around with the new herb cycling regimen 3 or four months ago, I absolutely destroyed my estrogen. It was not fun. Anxious, shaky, Hot flashes, horrible mood, no sex drive. The exact combo was Pine pollen, He shou wou and Res100. I dropped the Res and was fine in a day or so. Hopefully you're getting close to unlocking this.....
    This is day 8 of the regimen of 'pine pollen - herb cycle - res 100,' with the res100 at 2 caps 2x daily. Had an initial burst in strength and am certainly not feeling anything in the way of the horrible sides you had with anxiety, mood, etc, and still feel great in terms of mood, energy, mental clarity. Sexually I remain 'so-so', but it really started to hit me around this mark when i was cycling and didn't have the res100 in the mix last time and it was a gradual decline from there, so the next week or two will be very interesting. Of note, today is my 'He Shou Wou' cycle day.

If I feel anything negative I will take a day off the res and scale back dose from there. Given how active my aromatase enzyme appears to be, something potent like res100 may be exactly what I need and hopefully I won't have to consider pharma AI. As you say, hopefully this will be the piece of the puzzle that's been missing.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swill,

Good meeting you on the forum and best of luck to you. I am also recovering from PFS.

I have my hormones pretty well under control, I'm still working on regaining some sensitivity and trying to improve my erectile strength and spontaneity.

I almost totally normalized my hormones by using letrozole. I was also having problems with aromatization. However the key is to use a microdose. I took a 2.5 mg pill and split it up into some sugar and so I take 12 micrograms daily. That's .012 mg so that 2.5 mg pull lasts me 208 days.

Here are some blood results from December 2013. The first test was on December 3 and then I retested again on December 31 after four weeks of low dose letrozole (at the time I was taking progesterone cream and cabergoline which I had already been on for 3 months.

December 3 pre letrozole
    Total T 530
    Free T 13.0
    E2 26.0
    LH 3.4
    FSH 4.1

December 31 after 4 weeks of letro
    Total T 867
    Free T 20.6
    E2 20.7
    LH 10.0
    FSH 5.6

Remember the key is to take very small doses. Too much will crush your estrogen and have you feeling miserable and beware of estrogen rebound if you cycle off.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

I too am in the same boat as Swill and also find Pro-T/DHT can actually affect me in a negative manner. I got into the convoluted nature of my sexual sides on another thread. So I won't do it here. But if you were to list off EVERY oestrogen metabolising &/or aromatase inhibiting supplement, herb and food that don't concomitantly have a negative effect on 5AR/DHT what would they be?

I remember the first day after high dosing Calcium-D-Glucorate I got some morning glory, which is always down to me doing something different it seems! However, I couldn't replicate it so I presume my body overcame the effect very quickly as is the unfortunate case of tolerance. So I was wondering short of resorting to pharmaceutical grade AI's what can you suggest. It looks like Res100 is receiving praise so I may well get on that shortly.