User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might look into 7-methoxyflavone. I get mind from barlowesherbalelixirs.

Some people like DIM and of course the Res100.

Other products you could consider are erase and triazole. Both of which are too strong with too many sides IMO

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.amazon. co. uk/450/dp/B00M1KYH10/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1431679230&sr=8-5&keywords=7-methoxyflavone

Would this look like a legitimate supplement in regards to ingredients and dosage? I never had any discernible effect from DIM (perhaps as it is a mild 5ARI as well as being an AI (or E metaboliser, I forget which one).

Ingredient list:

Amount Per Servingandelion Root (Taraxacum Officinale) 250mg Indole 3 Carbinol 100mg (DIM) Di-Indolyl Methane 50mg 7-Methoxyflavone 25mg Bioperine (Black Pepper Extract) 5mg Boron (Boron Citrate) 5mg Deprogen ARS Other Ingredients:Gelatin, Rice Flour, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide

I looked into Erase Pro too. I had a quick gander on examine . com (very good for supp info) and in vitro it shows Uncaria tomentosa can inhibit estradiol binding capacity by 47.2% at 20mcg (non-competitively), consdering tamoxifen is at about 69% at 20mcg that is quite impressive.

Also, from looking elsewhere on examine I found this nugget of info which I believe compares Swill & I's hypothesis of increased aromatase activity when we boost T:

"One study investiating DHEA inconjunction with an aromatase inhibitor (AI) found that the combination was more potent at increasing testosterone than either in isolation (8.5nmol/L increase in combination, 3.5nmol/L with DHEA, 4.9nmol/L with the AI atamestane); pairing DHEA with an AI also reduced the inevitable spike in estrogen to 2/3rds that seen with DHEA alone"
    Last edited by Crank92; 05-15-2015 at 04:50 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a feedback loop

Testosterone aromatizes
    Estrogen increases
    Estrogen tells LH that it has plenty
    LH decreases
    LH signals testes to produce less testosterone
    Testosterone decreases

Estrogen is very suppressive

That's why I've had results with low dose letro. Even at low dose it is extremely effective at blocking estrogen

So then
    Estrogen is low
    Estrogen signals LH telling it to make more
    LH increases
    LH signals tested to produce more Testosterone
    Testosterone increases
    Testosterone can't convert to estrogen
    T:E ratio improved

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just out of curiosity have you tried other AI's beforehand?

Although I'm willing to give letro a go, especially due to its ability to increase DHT and 3-Adiol-G through pathways other than 5AR as a secondary mechanism. It is considered very aggressive, although I'm aware you're reducing this via micro-dosing. I was thinking of first trying Arimidex, to see if this could get 5AR firing on its own again, or if I have to resort to letro to allow the secondary mechanism to go to work. Just interested in hearing others experience with different things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Letro can be tricky so I understand your concern. I just know it's damn effective. Here is some of my feedback:

PES Erase: too strong, kills estrogen, sore joints, shitty mood. Good for a day or two but over time it's too much. I keep some on hand to taper off letro since it's a suicide inhibitor. Not good for training makes one prone to injury

Triazole
    I've used this in various PCTs with mixed results. It's very strong. However after a while the joints get so sore and muscle pumps get so intense it loses effectiveness.

Clomid
    Is a serm not an AI but I've used it. I get moody and hate the eye floaters

Andractim
    Topical DHT will lower estrogen but also shut down the HPTA and lower LH and testosterone due to negative feedback

Sustain Alpha
    Had good results with the liqui vade when it was available

Resveratrol
    I've used this with success

I would probably start with resveratrol and/or sustain alpha. Test your bloods beforehand (privatemdlabs.com) and after 3-4 weeks and re-evaluate. Use letrozole as a last option but it's damn effective.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've also used 7-methoxyflavone and DIM

The thing about herbs is that it's best to cycle them.

You might try this:
    Get 7-methoxyflavone, DIM, and resveratrol and cycle them so you take a different one each day similar to what CDNuts does with his herbs

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ehhh, idk about the adractim, plenty of studies to back up DHT not suppressing Endogenous test. You'd have to take a high dose, continuously.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Advice for fin related ED/no libido

Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Ehhh, idk about the adractim, plenty of studies to back up DHT not suppressing Endogenous test. You'd have to take a high dose, continuously.
    I agree with this. I've run androhard before up to 16 weeks and when I came off I felt like I could go without a PCT if I needed to.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You both may be right about the andractim. It's an interesting compound and I think the pathway is different than androhard.

When I put it directly on my package I feel it strongly and quickly but when I use a high dose it does cause my balls to tighten up a lil bit although my dick seems to get bigger.

CDsnuts, when did you take androhard for 16 weeks? Was this before during or after your recovery? Did it remain effective for the whole 16 weeks and how did you dose it? Any sides? Did you stack it with anything? Very curious about this. I think a longer DHT cycle could help my post-fin body achieve more permanent 5ar activity.

Thanks

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanksgiving View Post
    You both may be right about the andractim. It's an interesting compound and I think the pathway is different than androhard.

When I put it directly on my package I feel it strongly and quickly but when I use a high dose it does cause my balls to tighten up a lil bit although my dick seems to get bigger.

CDsnuts, when did you take androhard for 16 weeks? Was this before during or after your recovery? Did it remain effective for the whole 16 weeks and how did you dose it? Any sides? Did you stack it with anything? Very curious about this. I think a longer DHT cycle could help my post-fin body achieve more permanent 5ar activity.

Thanks
    It was towards the end when I considered myself recovered. Maybe three years ago. I ran it at half dose (three caps) and it was a great ride. No sides....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"